46 users online (0 members and 46 guests)  

Related

1. How to make my own website!    Forum: Internet Services
    Replies: 4
  2. A Dynamic Dating website for sale    Forum: Websites For Sale
    Replies: 1
  3. Why you must make deals regardless of what the website says!    Forum: Website Promotion Forum
    Replies: 0
  4. Make Big Money With Your Website    Forum: Affiliate Marketing and Reseller Programs
    Replies: 0
  5. Replies: 4
    New User

Status

How To Make a Dynamic Website.

I have never a dynamic website. I have simple static website so I want to know how to make a dyanmic website.

New User

Status

Re: How To Make a Dynamic Website.

Dynamic websites are developed using server-side scripting languages like PHP or ASP.net. The usage of these languages allow the modification of static content at request time, while the page is being generated and served.

Here's an example of static web page:

www . damain . com / static . html

Code:
    <html>
      <body>
        Static Text
      </body>
    </html>
    And here's a somewhat dynamic page using PHP:

www . domain . com / dynamic . php ? val = 15

Code:
    <html>
      <body>
        val * 2 = <?php echo $_GET ["val"] * 2 ; ?>
      </body>
    </html>
    The difference between them is that the content served is totally static on the first case, and customized from some input value in the second (the val=15 component of the query string in the URL). Generation of dynamic content is not restricted to the processing of input values on the query string, but extends to much more complex data sources like databases, files in local server directories, cookies...

PHP is the most recommended server-side scripting language for all kinds of developers, from beginners to pros. Is easy, flexible and robust, installed in the servers of the vast majority of web hosting providers, and there's an insane amount of PHP users from all over the world that makes it the most supported dynamic web platform available today. Here's where you should start if you want to start learning PHP:

www . php . net

Good luck!

PS: Remove any spaces from URLs given above. I'm new to the forum and it's not allowing me to post links here. Sorry!