50 users online (0 members and 50 guests)  

Related

1. Replies: 0
  2. Numbered lists--basic question    Forum: CSS Forum
    Replies: 1
  3. Replies: 5
  4. options based on one option    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 2
  5. Basic question about Frames    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 3
    New User

Status

Question about setting basic profile options by registered member

Hello,

I registered at AHFB a few days ago and still cannot update my settings, and my forum username does not seem to figure amongst forum members. Yet I did not read any rule that mentioned a delay before these actions would be permitted by a new users. Could anyone tell me if this is normal.

Thank you

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

Re: Question about setting basic profile options by registered member

Different forum options have different requirements to achieve. All based on post number. post quality, time active, or a combination.
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting

New User

Status

Re: Question about setting basic profile options by registered member

Quote Originally Posted by HTML View Post
    Different forum options have different requirements to achieve. All based on post number. post quality, time active, or a combination.
    Hello Admin,

Reading the forum rules section and realizing I could not update my profile led me to believe I had to wait for some activating intervention on the part of a site administrator.

If this is not the case, please tell me where on the site I can find what the requirements are for editing my general settings, my profile, my profile picture, and to add a signature?

Otherwise, could you tell me how much time must I have been registered to the forum, and how many postings must I have posted before am I allowed to update these?

Thank you