55 users online (0 members and 55 guests)  

Related

1. First Thread    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 0
  2. Forwarding MySpace Messages    Forum: Myspace Forum
    Replies: 1
  3. Cgiemail error messages    Forum: CGI Perl Forum
    Replies: 0
  4. footnote-like pop-up messages    Forum: Javascript Forum
    Replies: 2
  5. Windows Error Messages    Forum: General Discussion
    Replies: 3

Status

Unsubscribing from thread messages - How?

Seem to have been able to do this in the past but forgot the combination of apparently secret clicks or searches required to unsubscribe. Just got an email from a thread I hadn't seen in months - wasn't very important.

When clicking on the links at the bottom of the email itself, all I get is the main forum page showing the number of new post since my last visit and and various forums. Don't see anything on that page about subscribing or unsubscribing.

Did try clicking on subscribe hoping that I'd see an unsubscribe option or toggle switch thereat but didn't.

Needless to say the search function returned nothing found. (I don't think I've ever found anything here via the search process.)

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    click usercp at the top and it will show all your subscribed threads with a link for each to unsubscribe.

Dave
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting

Status
    Aha, user cp is the button to do it. I just did so and found a thread I wasn't aware of and not the one I wanted to eliminate - c'est la vie.