68 users online (0 members and 68 guests)  

Related

1. how to close or remove a frame    Forum: Javascript Forum
    Replies: 16
  2. add/remove data from one list to another    Forum: Javascript Forum
    Replies: 0
  3. How to Remove underline from hyperlink?    Forum: CSS Forum
    Replies: 5
  4. How to Remove underline from hyperlink?    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 0
  5. Replies: 2
    New User

Status

How to remove malware from website?

My website getting slower these days. I donít know what actually happened. I didnít changed or updated any source files. But when accessing some pages, I am getting unwanted pop-ups. The issue started when I installed a plugin but I had to remove it on the same day. I have checked my ftp and didnít find anything specific. But when I check the server information, I can see a huge increase in the resource utilization. I think something wrong has happened to my website. Do you guys have had similar experiences? Should I consult with any information security firms like NCI (nci.ca) in Mississauga? I did not perform any security audits so far. Looking forward to get your advice.

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

Re: How to remove malware from website?

First are you certain that it is a hack? Could it be loaded from a bad advertisement?

Are you using Wordpress or another software? What was the plugin that you had installed? Are all other plugins kept up to date?
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting

New User

Status

I had similar problem regarding my website. I had opted to do source code audit from a information security firm,they found that malware was installed on my website . So i had take there malware removal service to recover my website to normal state.

They provided good service ,my website was running fine after that.

I have taken services from securelayer7.net

New User

Status

Do scan with Malware Detect and other Linux AVs as well as remove/disable any ads for your website