46 users online (0 members and 46 guests)  

Thread: Google Update.

Related

1. Google backlink update    Forum: Search Engine Optimization - SEO - Forum
    Replies: 7
  2. Google is doing a Pagerank Update!    Forum: Search Engine Optimization - SEO - Forum
    Replies: 0
  3. Google Update?    Forum: Search Engine Optimization - SEO - Forum
    Replies: 4
    New User

Status

Google Update.

Started roughly at 3:23 am on Apr 11, 2003

Hope it goes well for all

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    Yep, started friday and is just about settled now.

Looks like another across the board pr drop, my guess is about 1/2 to 3/4 of a point. On a bright note, the work I did before the deep crawl really paid off. I went from 387 backlinks to 2070, from 396 pages spidered to 20,800.

I will be posting to the SEO project thread tonight.

Dave
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting

Status
    Are they finished, yet? I'm guessing that the new site I created and uploaded to my 50megs web host ( http://www.wicfs.com ) on March 19th should be 'findable' via wisconsin correctional food service when Google re-spiders my web space - at a fairly prominent position if not 1st. It wasn't found just now.

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    March 19 is a little late for the april dance, but may be picked up by freshbot. If you do see it show up do not be surprised if it drops in and out until next update.

D
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting

New User

Status
    Yeah the site would drop in and out if you missed the April deepcrawl, it stopped around the 14th in March alot later than normal due to the update being on the 7th.

All my sites (6) but one, have increased in PR, backlinks and moved higher up in the results due to a site redesign and a good deepcrawl in March

The deepcrawl should be starting any time now.

Status
    Just did a search on both wisconsin correctional food service and wicfs.com . The latter got this page, meaning it has been spidered but not, apparently, the former.

Have just gone and found (it being well hidden) the URL submission page to submit http://www.wicfs.com domain name. Hopefully, it will be accepted and show up next month or so.
    Last edited by benzden; 04-18-2003 at 11:22 AM.