36 users online (0 members and 36 guests)  

Thread: my domain

Related

1. Replies: 0
  2. Domain name    Forum: Domain Name Sales
    Replies: 0
  3. PR3 Domain - $200    Forum: Domain Name Sales
    Replies: 3

Status

my domain

ok i just bought paniclegs.com about 2 days ago i changed my domain servers i ran a who is and the servers are right i did everything thing i knew how to do do i have to by anything else to get my domain working so people can type in paniclegs.com and it go right to the real site that i have i mean i have a host just for this domain i updated nameservers but it is still not working out help?

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    works for me

Status

??

We couldn't find www.paniclegs.com
    Please check the spelling, or try one of the items below.

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    works for me, except your image "http://www.paniclegs.com/paniclegs/panicbanner.jpg"

When nameservers are set up it takes time for it to propagate across the globe, usually 12-72 hours. This is regardless of who you purchase your domain with we update hourly and the info is sent out, at this point it is out of the registrars hands and it is just a waiting game. It is working where I am, if it is not working where you are then just have patience and do NOT try to alter anything it WILL be working for you soon.

Dave
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting