41 users online (1 members and 40 guests)  

Thread: Newbie

Related

1. Hello I am newbie here    Forum: Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 0
  2. Newbie    Forum: Search Engine Optimization - SEO - Forum
  3. newbie    Forum: General Discussion
  4. i'm a newbie    Forum: Web Hosting Forum
    Replies: 2
    New User

Status

Hi , guys . I'm kind of newbie at this forum but i definitely not a newbie in Search Engines.
    Hope to help people here and maybe gather some helpfull information for myself

Status
    Welcome to the forums. So, what's the best all around search engine out there?

Status
    google its by far the best no adds on the main page and very easy to find what you looking for

Status
    GOOOOOOOOGLE........mmmmmmmmm.
    I do have one beef about google though I've had people ask me something and I tell them to google it and when they go to google they enter a couple of words and get frustrated at the results I think that they should use some of the extra space to explain how to do a proper search I usually get the info I'm looking for in the first page of hits oh no I'm starting to sound like wsp42005 somebody help me quick.

Status
    haha yeah well thanks to the guys at this forum i have gotten really far and i just send my deepest thanks so thanks alot for all of your guys time

Status
    Yes, Google is my first choice, too, especially once they added back the double quotation mark ability to narrow in on a specific term or phrase - the earliest engine ignored quote marks.

Alltheweb used to be my favorite, primarily because I was looking for stuff that at the time that was more international than USA - haven't been doing those searches as much recently, so haven't compared them lately.

New User

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by benzden
    Yes, Google is my first choice, too, especially once they added back the double quotation mark ability to narrow in on a specific term or phrase - the earliest engine ignored quote marks.

Alltheweb used to be my favorite, primarily because I was looking for stuff that at the time that was more international than USA - haven't been doing those searches as much recently, so haven't compared them lately.
    Google is my fav to.. strange thing thoe i never ever have saw an advert for google? seen plenty for lycos, yahoo, altavista etc.. but not google, and sometimes wonder how i came across google in the first place but i know this i never use any other search engine for find information, i think if google cant find it then it dont exist! .. :-)

Administrator

Status
    Googles relies on the most honest form of advertising. 'Word of Mouth'.

Its the best. Would you rather trust a banner ad, or a recommendation from your best friend ?
    If one of our members helps you, please click the icon to add to their reputation!
    No support via email or private message - use the forums!
    Before you ask, have you Searched?