42 users online (1 members and 41 guests)  

Related

1. Article Submission    Forum: Search Engine Optimization - SEO - Forum
    Replies: 28
  2. New software site. Submit your software!    Forum: Internet Services
    Replies: 0
    New User

Status

Submission software picks

I hope i am in the right forum for the question. I am new to search engine optimization and was wondering if someone could tell what is the best software to use for submission of my web sites. I have been looking at several- Dynamic Submission 2000, WebPosition Gold, TrafficSeeker, or Submitwolf, etc... Not sure which one would be the best one for me to purchase. Any opinions would be of great help. Or is there a better way to promote your web site to the search engines with high rankings and positioning than with software. Will take all the advise i can.

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    Save your money

The best way to do it is by hand individually. Regardless of any sales hype you may have read, the engines that people really use do not accept auto submissions, some could penalize you.

The first thing you need to do is prioritize, Google is by far where you will see most of your traffic so as far as engines this should be your primary concern. To get in Google you do not even have to submit, as a matter of fact it will do you little good. Google will find you on its own IF there are links pointing to you. So the very first thing to do is to get a couple of links, DMOZ and Yahoo paid submission is the best way to be recognized by Google, but any links from a Google listed site will get you found and listed.

Yahoo is another, Yahoo uses Google for its search engine but they also have a directory. The directory is where you will have to pay to be listed. Others that use Google include Netscape and AOL.

Besides avoiding submission software, you should also ignore websites that promise to submit you to 1000 search engines, it is not going to happen. The only traffic you will realize from these programs, is to your email spam folder.

Dave
    AHFBWEB Less customers per server, more power for you!

Business Class Shared Hosting

New User

Status
    HI! is there a another way for me to submitt a website?? i'm a newbie and i'd like to have my site submitted preferrably to yahoo. and maybe google so that i might get a traffic to my site. i have a site that is provided to me free and i don't want them deleting it just because i don't have traffic. well my site is not finished yet but i'm looking forward to having it promoted. is there a way to do it for free?? thanks for the help guys!!!

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    Google is free, submission is not even needed or really helpful for that matter. What is required for Google to pick you up is a couple of good back links to your site and they will find you.

In regards to yahoo, break out the checkbook.

Do not fall for the we submit your site gimmiks, if there was a good tool for this I promise you it would be found in our webmaster tools section...and there is not one.

Dave

New User

Status

Re: Submission software picks

Well....Go for manual submission in my opinion ,Its the best option of submission....There is very less chance of errors and complete satisfaction....But if you want to prefer the software
    then you can search them Google there is lots of software's available.Go for this......!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by HTML; 04-09-2010 at 06:12 AM.

New User

Status

As far as i know about all these softwares is that they would give you a lot of submissions.but not natural links and permanent links.This is good for temporary usages.But not for whole life So always try to do manual submissions.I won't suggest anyone to use such software.

Disabled

Status

Quote Originally Posted by teebee View Post
    I hope i am in the right forum for the question. I am new to search engine optimization and was wondering if someone could tell what is the best software to use for submission of my web sites. I have been looking at several- Dynamic Submission 2000, WebPosition Gold, TrafficSeeker, or Submitwolf, etc... Not sure which one would be the best one for me to purchase. Any opinions would be of great help. Or is there a better way to promote your web site to the search engines with high rankings and positioning than with software. Will take all the advise i can.
    To be the manual submission or the automatic submission is a problem. I have been looking for a automatic submission software for a while. Until recently, I found ****** Submitter. Professionally, it does not take as much time as the previous manual submission process. Furthermore, it costs little money to get ******. In general, ****** provides volume discount packages where the price per submission is cheaper for higher quantity packages.

although many people said the google or something else, it is hard to find needle in thr haystack, so the professional submitter is your good choose. Just try and this is only my feelings.

Status

There are many tool for the submission but manual submission always good. Software submission gives lots of backlinks at a time so that it will get you penalized from the search engines

Status

Dude! If you ask my advice i would say that do not go for software submission , at least now after penguin update. You may get your site penalized by Google.