38 users online (0 members and 38 guests)  

Related

1. Do you wanna Link Exchange to G-antssoft.com?    Forum: Link Exchange
    Replies: 1
    New User

Status

Talking N e one wanna toutor me?

Ok my names Tyler im really new to all types of website building and i need some help if n e of you have some free time could you please like touter me or sumthin. My friend is 12 and he has taught me everything that he knows and i wanna learn more! i really wanna learn as much as i can. I looked into taking classes at my highschool and they dont have any that teach web designe. All they teach is Visual Basic and C++. so please someone help me out.

Thanks,
    Tyler

Administrator

Status
    Start with the tutorial links on the right. Any questions, ask away.
    If one of our members helps you, please click the icon to add to their reputation!
    No support via email or private message - use the forums!
    Before you ask, have you Searched?

Status
    You should go to a book store and purchase a basic HTML book. IDG and others publish plenty of good references and most are less than $20. I find it indespensible having a book at hand. IMO, Take the VB and C++ classes and leave web pages for a hobby. More money in programming.

New User

Status

yes

Yea i am taking VB this coming semester and i will be taking C++ the following

Status

Re: N e one wanna toutor me?

Originally posted by Drumasta276
    Ok my names Tyler im really new to all types of website building and i need some help if n e of you have some free time could you please like touter me or sumthin. My friend is 12 and he has taught me everything that he knows and i wanna learn more! i really wanna learn as much as i can. I looked into taking classes at my highschool and they dont have any that teach web designe. All they teach is Visual Basic and C++. so please someone help me out.

Thanks,
    Tyler
    My suggestion, is to ditch the uber ghetto writing crap. The more you use improper english, the more likely you will continue to use it.

Say you get a job designing a site for someone, and you write, 'n e 1 of u peps could login in this shizit' What are they going to think?

Super Newbie

Status
    money? in programming? lol

i've been a software engineer for a 2 years, and all my friends (auditors, marketers, consultants, accountants etc) earn more than i do. sigh..

Status
    Originally posted by Doorknob
    money? in programming? lol

i've been a software engineer for a 2 years, and all my friends (auditors, marketers, consultants, accountants etc) earn more than i do. sigh..
    There is loads more money in programming than there is in Web Design

When I was in pittsburgh, there was an plethora of programming jobs available..

Status
    Originally posted by Zaire

When I was in pittsburgh...
    How come it seems that so many people on these web forums seem to have lived in Pittsburgh, including myself. I must know at least 8 people who have once lived there.

But anyway, now on topic, programming is the way to go if you want to make money out of it. One of the best languages you could learn right now is Java, since there is a great demand for EJB's (Enterprise Java Beans). Thats what I'm going for myself

Status
    I went to school in Pitsburg, OH. Does that count?

Status
    Pittsburgh, PA is what i am referring to.. though it is close to ohio