52 users online (1 members and 51 guests)  

Related

1. Yahoo MSN SEO    Forum: Search Engine Optimization - SEO - Forum
    Replies: 5
  2. Yahoo or MSN?    Forum: General Discussion
    Replies: 3
  3. locked:Duplicate    Forum: Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 0
  4. Question about Yahoo?    Forum: Email Spam
    Replies: 2
    New User

Status

Locked up Yahoo mailbox

I am a novice (not a webmaster). All I want to know is how to get into my inbox which is at 98% capacity and Yahoo won't let me -- it keeps bouncing me back to the full capacity message. I have unloaded everything except for the inbox itself.

I would contact Yahoo, but have not been able to find an E-mail address for them.

Ted R

Administrator

Status
    Only Yahoo can answer this question, I am afraid. Its their service.

Have a look around http://help.yahoo.com/
    If one of our members helps you, please click the icon to add to their reputation!
    No support via email or private message - use the forums!
    Before you ask, have you Searched?

Status
    Go to http://webmail.mail.com and enter your 'real' Yahoo ID and password to get to the detailed information screen (you'll need to fill out to open a new account) and thence to a web mail account if they can actually access your Yahoo account on your behalf. If you can get a webmail account thereat, then you may be able to use the "remove from mail server" option to empty your Yahoo space and copy it at the Mail.com mail space.

Then, just delete what you don't want from the mail.com space and either forward the rest back to yourself at your Yahoo.com space or deal with it from the web mail account.

Everyone should have at least one webmail account just for backup and administrative purposes from ANY COMPUTER IN the world.

Status
    Everyone should have at least one webmail account just for backup and administrative purposes from ANY COMPUTER IN the world.
    Not quite any computer, since none of our work computers can access any web-based email. I guess they expect us to work!

Status
    That should be "any public computer in the world" that isn't controlled for access like some public libraries, private corporations, ???