36 users online (1 members and 35 guests)  

New User

Status

Everything Capcom

http://capcom.emuparadise.org

I hope that you guys like my site, I'm still working very hard on it to get all of the content up, and there's a LOT of content that needs to be put up lol. Anyways, here's what's available and stuff...

Intuitive Design -> Not only does the design look good, there is more than 1! There are currently 3 "themes" that you can use while you browse Everything Capcom, more are going to be added but I'm busy with the content for right now, once those are up I'm going to work on more themes. There is currently a Megaman theme, Resident Evil theme, and a Devil May Cry theme.

Wallpapers -> I'm glad to say, that Everything Capcom has the biggest collection of Megaman wallpapers on the internet! We just hit the BIG 100! We've also got TONS of Devil May Cry, Onimusha, Street Fighter, Resident Evil, and Breath Of Fire wallpapers. New wallpapers are added almost weekly!

Reviews -> This is a new section which is currently under construction. There is only a Devil May Cry1 review available at the moment. There are 3 more reviews currently being made and should be added shortly

Walkthroughs -> There is currently a Megaman 1 and a Destiny Of An Emporer 1 walkthrough in the works as of right now. There are currently no walkthroughs available but those 2 should be up by the end of the week

Message Board -> Friendly community. You can talk about any game that is made by capcom in the gaming-related forums. You can talk about other games in the "General Gaming" forum. Or, you can just chat about whatever in the discussion forum, get help with your webpages in the webdesign forums. Basically, everything a true nerd could ever want! Friends, Games, and Internet! What could be better than that?

I hope that you like my site! If you have any suggestions, feedback, or would like to be a part of the staff which help me publish content, feel free to post a message in the "Website Feedback and Staff Positions" forum.

Thanks and hope you like!

Status
    There's a whole lot of <TABLE ...>s in that code but the one immediately before the [b]Navigation[/b] heading at the left could be changed to:[b]

<table cellpadding="20" cellspacing="20" border="0" width="100%">[/b]

to get that text away from the left border. Use 10 and other values instead of 20 until it's what looks good.

Other than than, it looks good. Welcome to the forums.