35 users online (1 members and 34 guests)  

Related

1. Replies: 0
  2. Listing a New Affiliate Programs    Forum: Affiliate Marketing and Reseller Programs
    Replies: 5
  3. listing of all files in dir    Forum: ASP Forum
    Replies: 6
  4. random sponsors    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 1
    New User

Status

$ Listing of Affiliate Sponsors who actually DO PAY...

Hello all. I been reading this forum for quite some time, but just recently registered. anyways, i used to make rather nice money off affiliates... well.. at least I thought I was, only to find out that they will just disappear, not respond to emails, or just not pay you, or make an excuse like you cheated or program swap, etc. etc. etc. I decided to make a site dedicated to listing sponsors that actually pay their bills and blacklisting any of them that have been known to cheat affiliates out of their money. I am asking if anyone who works with affiliates will visit my site and please contribute to the listing by adding ANY site that you know (and have proof if possible) do pay or do not pay. It's just to help out webmasters everywhere who like me are tired of marketing something that can disappear in little to no time at all.

New User

Status
    Uh...what is your site?

New User

Status
    FreakyBytch,

I think I know you. At least I know 3 women who have sites similar to yours. If you want people to respond, you may as cypr mentioned want to list your URL.

HI ALL,

I am new to this forum and thought I would post.

I represent several high-integrity, affiliate-centered programs, some of which are the highest paying in their particular markets. You can visit my 5 star affiliate program site for reviews and commission details for each offer.

I also try to help affiliates any way I can. So if anyone needs some advice or resources about anything having to do with affiliate marketing, I may be able to help or at least point you in the right direction.

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    Hi Linda, welcome to the forums