44 users online (2 members and 42 guests)  

Thread: Opinion Please

Related

1. Need opinion concerning design    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 1
  2. Traffic... help/opinion    Forum: Website Promotion Forum
    Replies: 8
  3. Opinion    Forum: Show it off!
    Replies: 2
  4. Opinion    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 0
  5. My Opinion    Forum: Web Hosting Forum
    Replies: 4
    New User

Status

Opinion Please

I am trying to setup a site for beginners to html coding. It also is not just for html but for other aspects of web design and odd items of interest. There is not much for graphics and I think the games section will be desposed of, for it does not do anything other than use up bandwidth...

Any suggestions are welcome.

http://www.bwdesign.ca/

Status
    [quote]... for beginners to html coding ...[/quote]

Doubt if many of them are going to understand everything on that page - vocabulary and terms seemed aimed at "very" experienced webmasters. I don't even know what "IT Tools" are.

Design, colors and layout look good.

Didn't like the forum for it having subcategories versus just the queries from those needing help (further clicking would have found those but that's a big waste of time) - prefer to have the queries with subject lines in date of last post order instead -- most newbies needing help not knowing anything about categories and barely able to even pose their question would seem to get lost in forums having too much sub-categorization in them.

New User

Status
    Thanks for the review. You have some very valid points and am going to make changes accordingly.
    The forum is a new thing.. less than a week old and still learning how to set it up. Your suggestions will help alot.

Once again, thanks for taking the time to review.