25 users online (2 members and 23 guests)  

Related

1. some php questions    Forum: PHP Forum
    Replies: 0
  2. some php questions    Forum: PHP Forum
    Replies: 1
  3. 3 questions    Forum: CGI Perl Forum
    Replies: 2
  4. How to do this in CSS? A few questions.    Forum: CSS Forum
    Replies: 0
  5. Questions...    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 1

Status

Post hmmmm i got like 4 questions

....... im preaty good with html, but not hte best(tnx god for the forms) but when i found out that u can put music and video in(way cool) it opend up a whole new world. not to say i did not no that u can i just did not think about it. anyway here are the problems. (yes i did search the forums)

1.2. im puting an an .mov(thx to searching the forums) and i want it to play over and over agin WITHOUT the playbar on the bottom. this is what i got.
    embed src="g icon.mov" width="165" height="150" autostart=true loop=true(how would i put the "<" ">" in the forums with out having it do what it is programed to do?)

3. can i run an http server from my ftp server or just have an link back to my ftp server so thay can look at it(like browsing. so i can show img in the forums. or do i need appache. would i have to pay for it(is in the ip address-domain name)

4. is there softwhare that can let me have an internet radio station. sorta like www.launch.com or is it all scripts?

sorry about all of that but i figured just post them all in 1
    tnx in advance
    luzer
    Last edited by Luzer; 06-21-2003 at 02:29 PM.

New User

Status
    If i have to tell the truth i couldn't pay much attention to the question 1. , 2. , 3. but the answer for your 4th question is :
    SHOUTcast D.N.A.S.
    You may find more information here :
    http://www.shoutcast.com/