37 users online (0 members and 37 guests)  

Related

1. Tabb Script Integration    Forum: CSS Forum
    Replies: 0
    Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

Post Moreover integration contest

I guess by now you have all seen the notice on the front page concerning the "Best Integration" contest. If you are not aware of what I am talking about, you can find out more removed

The best thing about this contest is that there is a new one every month. I would really love to see some of you guys win the free prizes, right now the prize is a Handspring Visor handheld computer.

This is your chance to spam AHFB2000, lets use this topic to post your urls with your newsfeeds, and lets help each other customize.

I understand the webfeed wizard already makes customizing fast and easy. If you have looked at the source code for your webfeed, you have noticed that you can do so much more customizing by digging around.

Just to make it a little bit sweeter, any winners coming from AHFB2000 will get linked from ourfront page as well as a mention in our newsletter.

Dave

allstarr

Once I have my feed customized and all prepared, how do I enter it?

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

removed

Dave

allstarr

I mean like those free prize things.

Administrator

Status

removed

Administrator

Status

removed

Status

Just a suggestion: why don't you make this a topic by itself to give it more visibility?

------------------
    Enigma

Administrator

Status

Talking

removed