58 users online (0 members and 58 guests)  

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
Digg button stumble

Related

1. Music code    Forum: PHP Forum
    Replies: 0
  2. Music on my webpage    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 3
  3. How do I add Music to my Webpage?    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 3
  4. how to add music to webpage...???    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 1
  5. Music on my webpage?    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 7
    New User

Status

Code for music on my webpage

I received the code for adding music to my webpage but it is not working. When I try to view it to hear if the music is playing I get an error message through real one that it is the wrong code or inaccurate ... is there another code I can try? I tried updating my real one player but I have the latest version available already? Does anyone know of a code for windows media player?

Administrator

Status
    if you could tell us exactly what error you are getting, or maybe give us a link to your site, we could help you.
    If one of our members helps you, please click the icon to add to their reputation!
    No support via email or private message - use the forums!
    Before you ask, have you Searched?

New User

Status

Music on my webpage

Quote Originally Posted by QuietDean
    if you could tell us exactly what error you are getting, or maybe give us a link to your site, we could help you.
    http://hometown.aol.com/angelize072969/ this is the link to my page .. I don't have the error message there anymore because I took the code off ... but it was telling me that real one needed an update to open the link but there were not updates available to me.

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    Sorry the addy does no good if the code is not on it. You are better off without the music anyway, most people will not wait for large files to open.

Dave

New User

Status

Question Musical Websites

Hey, can you send me the code that you are using to see if it'll work on my page. Even if it is not the same code that you used, if you can tell me about any code that gets music on my website, its great with me. E-mail me at ShadowMaster3443@hotmail.com when you get the chance, thanks.

Disabled

Status
    Shadowmaster, you could try this:

<embed width="128" height="128" src="file:/location/of/file.mp3" hidden><noembed>Your
    browser does not support this plug-in.</noembed></p>

Just remove the "hidden" and change the width and height to suit your needs if needed.

New User

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdmeister
    Shadowmaster, you could try this:

<embed width="128" height="128" src="file:/location/of/file.mp3" hidden><noembed>Your
    browser does not support this plug-in.</noembed></p>

Just remove the "hidden" and change the width and height to suit your needs if needed.
    Does that put a music file on your site, or does that create a link to a music file, and what r the size things for?

New User

Status
    is there a code which just puts a file on there so that people on the site can't stop it or see the player?

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Trampstyle
    is there a code which just puts a file on there so that people on the site can't stop it or see the player?
    remove the word "hidden" from the code (I would remove the width and height too).

Dave

New User

Status

Smile Question about music on a webpage

I want to know how you upload music to a webpage? How do you do it through RealOne Player or Windows Media Player? IF you could will you please give me the code and explain it THOUROUGHLY. Thanks.

• Page 1 of 2 12 Last