27 users online (1 members and 26 guests)  

Related

1. Is there any benefit of no follow links?    Forum: Website Promotion Forum
    Replies: 14
  2. Another AdSense hidden benefit    Forum: Google Adsense
    Replies: 1

Status

SARS Benefit Concert Webcast:

http://toronto.cbc.ca/regional/servlet/View?filename=to_torontorocks220030730

CBC's having some organizational problems getting the live webcast going, but they've got some cool concert footage playing in the interim.

I'm not going ( I live about 5KM from the site!), but I'll have it on all night long.
    Cheers!

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    I heard about that concert, they said it is an effort to get the tourism back on track in toronto.

So who is playin?

D

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave
    So who is playin?

D
    It's over now, but it was quite a lineup.
    Jann Arden sang "Oh Canada"
    The opening acts were a mishmash: Sam Roberts, Justin Timberdick, Flaming Lips, Kathleen Edwards, Sass Jordan, maybe others, dunno.
    Then the music started: Blue Rodeo, Guess Who, AC/DC, finishing up with the Rolling Stones.

Pretty tame concert goers, considering there were 450,000 people there; the potential for alot of problems existed but didn't happen. There was some nudity (toplessness in a public space is legal in Ontario, total nudity isn't , and probably alot of weed (not quite illegal in Canada).

This morning's review in the National Post http://www.nationalpost.com/national/story.html?id=BC557884-971C-42CB-A7C5-2144D65A7842

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    not quite my tastes, well except acdc the topless chicks and the ....uh nevermind

Dave
    Last edited by HTML; 07-31-2003 at 07:40 AM.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave
    not quite my tastes, well except acdc the topless chicks and the ....uh nevermind

Dave
    AC/DC is the one that I would be most interested in seeing. I saw them back in 1980. No nudity, however, there was plenty of, um, now what was I saying????
    :rofl: