37 users online (1 members and 36 guests)  

Related

1. Replies: 2
  2. Window Size    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 1
  3. Window Size    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 5
  4. Window Size    Forum: Javascript Forum
    Replies: 5
  5. New Window Size    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 9
    New User

Status

Angry I can't believe that...

I can't believe that I can't find any information other than java script that allows me to size a new window with HTML. I am linking from a php site so I can't use the javascript that everyone else uses

so, if anyone knows. Can I include code in the header of a new html document that specifies size of the window? And how do remove all the menu bars?

OR... How do create an HTML link that will give the same effect?

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by shadrach
    I can't believe that I can't find any information other than java script that allows me to size a new window with HTML. I am linking from a php site so I can't use the javascript that everyone else uses

so, if anyone knows. Can I include code in the header of a new html document that specifies size of the window? And how do remove all the menu bars?

OR... How do create an HTML link that will give the same effect?

Just cause your pages are php it does not in anyway preclude you from incorporating javascript. Head over to our popup maker it will size, remove menu bars, anything you want.

Dave

New User

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave
    Just cause your pages are php it does not in anyway preclude you from incorporating javascript. Head over to our popup maker it will size, remove menu bars, anything you want.

Dave
    It suddenly came to mind, after going throught my java script that in the postnuke settings, you have to enable the "<!--" tag in the settings.. once I did that, the script worked. Sorry for the distraction.