37 users online (0 members and 37 guests)  

Thread: Adsense

Related

1. anything better than adsense    Forum: Google Adsense
    Replies: 6
    Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

Adsense

Hey folks, for those showing google adsense ads there were a couple of great changes today.

What I first saw in beta and played around with, Google colors

You can now change the text, link, bg, url, and border colors.

Look for the code which reads
    google_ad_format
    ad this after
    google_color_border = "333333";
    google_color_bg = "000000";
    google_color_link = "FFFFFF";
    google_color_url = "999999";
    google_color_text = "CCCCCC";
    They also added to the stats section so that you can see the averages of stats for the chosen period.

Dave

New User

Status
    EDIT : Dave please excuse me because of misunderstanding you. I didn't mean so however being tired makes people silly...
    Last edited by OnlyPhp.Com; 10-29-2003 at 08:54 AM. Reason: misunderstanding

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyPhp.Com
    Hi Dave ,
    Yup color change is very nice. however as far as i know according to their new TOS you can not talk about them in public.
    correct me if i'm wrong

Just to let you know..

I am within the terms and conditions as layed out by Google.

Confidentiality. You agree not to disclose Google Confidential Information without Google's prior written consent. "Google Confidential Information" includes without limitation: (a) all Google software, technology, programming, technical specifications, materials, guidelines and documentation relating to the Program; (b) click-through rates or other statistics relating to Site performance in the Program provided to You by Google; and (c) any other information designated in writing by Google as "Confidential" or an equivalent designation. It does not include information that has become publicly known through no breach by You or Google, or information that has been (i) independently developed without access to Google Confidential Information, as evidenced in writing; (ii) rightfully received by You from a third party; or (iii) required to be disclosed by law or by a governmental authority. Nothing in this Agreement shall prohibit or limit either party's use or disclosure of the U.S. Federal income tax treatment and U.S. Federal income tax structure of any transaction contemplated by this Agreement and all materials of any kind (including opinions or other tax analyses) that are provided to it relating to such tax treatment or tax structure, except where confidentiality is necessary to comply with applicable federal or state securities laws.
    Dave

New User

Status
    The only thing I wish they would add is

google_face_text
    google_size_text

I hate that the text doesn't match my site but since they pay so well I'll learn to live with it
    Last edited by OleTom; 02-14-2004 at 07:08 AM.