52 users online (1 members and 51 guests)  

Related

1. CSS Layout - 3 Column Plus    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 3
  2. New Full Screen    Forum: Javascript Forum
    Replies: 1
  3. CSS and img height & width    Forum: CSS Forum
    Replies: 1
  4. IE div height query    Forum: CSS Forum
    Replies: 5
  5. right column shifts    Forum: CSS Forum
    Replies: 3
    New User

Status

Angry Column that extends full height of screen regardless

Hello, I am trying to make a column that extends the full height of the screen. The end result is to have two black columns on left and right, with my content column in the center. I have a graphic for the top of my content column. I want the rest of my content column to be teal colored. If i use tables, the table cuts off at the bottom of the image. I want this three column effect to work on all screen resolutions. I have tried tables and frames. Frames works, but I can't use the image map links and the _top code as it does not work. a href works fine, but that destroys my graphics look with the drop shadows. Any help would be appreciated. Thanking you in advance.

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    Sounds like what you want is nested tables, a basic single row table with three cells within the row (all align="top") Each cell contains its own table within.

Search the forums (nested tables) and you should find plenty, if you still need help just ask.

Dave