47 users online (1 members and 46 guests)  

Thread: New Directory

Related

1. Need some directory SEO PR4    Forum: Link Exchange
    Replies: 0
  2. Get your own directory    Forum: Internet Services
    Replies: 0
    New User

Status

New Directory

A new directory have just arrived: Directory Search, the professional business directory

http://www.directory-search.org

Directory Search is based on cross-referenced categories in order to facilitate the search of professionals, looking for them by theme and location.

The directory is still empty, but I invite you to add your professional web pages to fill it bit by bit.

Greetings

New User

Status
    I'm just writing to talk about an improvement we have accomplished in Directory Search.

Taking into account comments coming from different forum users, we have changed a bit the location thing. Many people were not totally satisfied with the way we managed the urls submitted (geographically).

Now the way of browsing the directory is a bit different. As we explain in the directory itself:

"By specifying a location you are only refining the entries shown in each category. Urls located in a specific location (for instance, Chicago) are also shown in more general ones (Illinois, United States, North America and "World")"

So you can even forget the location structure and browse "global" sites (and, although you must submit urls to a specific category, your web sites will appear as "global" for those not worried about locations).

We have changed the subject categories structure too. And many of you will note the PR increase as well

Hope this makes the directory more useful.

Regards.

New User

Status
    I can recomend submitting to their site. I have no connection to them except that I bought their script and used it to launch www.Consultant-Directory.com

Great site and great (uncomplicated and inexpensive) script.

New User

Status

Re:

I have no connection as well...but they are coming up good.