51 users online (0 members and 51 guests)  

Related

1. HTML Form Question    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 7
  2. Help With HTML Form    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 2
  3. Replies: 1
  4. html form    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 0
  5. How do I let people download my objects!    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 2
    Disabled

Status

Question HTML Layers and form objects

When using layers for menues and other uses, I am having a problem with form picklist object appearing on top of the layer. I tried changing the z-indexes around but that didn't do anything. The solution I don't want to use is to hide the picklist when ever the layer becomes visible. here's an example of my problem:
    https://www.vitalchek.com/orderforms/cageneric_birth.asp?provider_id=16268&product_id=14988
    If you scroll down and click on the relationships field, a layer pops up showing who is entitled. The picklist with Nany comes on top of the layer when it shouldn't. I tried making it a Draggable layer using dreamweaver, but that didn't seem to fix it.

Administrator

Status
    Hiya,

Believe it or not, your code is fine, and works fine. Your problem, I suspect, is that you are using Internet Explorer browser.

Select menus always being on top is, unfortunately, a bug of internet explorer. If you open up your page in Mozilla Firebird it works exactly as intended.

There is not a lot we can do with it, I am afraid. The easiest option may be to have the layer more to the right so it is not over/under the select box.
    If one of our members helps you, please click the icon to add to their reputation!
    No support via email or private message - use the forums!
    Before you ask, have you Searched?

Disabled

Status
    That just breaks my heart about the IE bug. mostly becuase IE 6 might be the last IE made. Maybe somehting will be done about that.