31 users online (0 members and 31 guests)  

Related

1. Chat Room Colors    Forum: Myspace Forum
    Replies: 0
  2. chat room    Forum: CGI Perl Forum
    Replies: 1
  3. Chat room    Forum: CGI Perl Forum
    Replies: 17
    New User

Status

Exclamation Can't see Images and Access Chat room :(?

Hi,

i looked at carls problem hoping it would resolve mine but unfortunately it didnt. Windows xp was reinstalled along with Ie on my pc and Internet Explorer doesnt show up under "add/remove programs" i think all id need to do is just repair it and something hopefully will happen.

But.. im not too sure about the chat rooms on msn chat it comes up with the smiley face thingy although i cant view it and no status of downloading has came so i click it when i go on it its all blank and doesnt connect to the msn server and it lags alot even when i look on another website you can see the outline of other website from the picture which should be there.

i have downloaded alot of things im not too sure if that may be the problem just like movies etc. but one i downloaded was an msn bot in the end im not too sure what happened but it didnt work, so... i uninstalled it hoping this would be resolved and still nothing please if anyone knows what the hell is going on and how to fix it please reply

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    sounds to me like a java issue, make sure you have the correct settings in your IE.

Dave

Administrator

Status
    Might be worth re-installing your Java Virtual Machine from www.sun.com
    If one of our members helps you, please click the icon to add to their reputation!
    No support via email or private message - use the forums!
    Before you ask, have you Searched?

New User

Status

Exclamation

Hi,

I downloaded Java VM SE 1.4 or something like that anyway i think its the latest VM Sun has got.. but still MSN Chat dont work and most of the normal animation adverts on websites dont work either. I tried seeing if Nortan internet security was blocking adverts but it was turned off im not too sure if i toggled with XP to change it so it did but even if i did i forgot where too look for it. It used to work but ive installed so many programs and movies recently im not too sure what to blame ... please if you have any more advice id be more than happy to have it