36 users online (0 members and 36 guests)  

Related

1. Replies: 0
  2. Replies: 1
  3. Please critique    Forum: Show it off!
    Replies: 11
  4. Replies: 11
    New User

Status

Post Can I have an honest critique please?

This is my first experience and publishing a website. It is my personal website so I do not expect much traffic. However this will be a stepping stone to learn from!

Your help is wanted and appreciated.

www.jorgensen1.com

New User

Status
    Hmmm...no comments? Please I really would like the criticism as that is they way I can get better! Or if you would rather I always love to hear a little pr aise!

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    I usually do not give reviews myself but since nobody else has I figured I would jump in. Since I am so bad at actual layout and design I will go right to usability, which I believe to be most important anyway.

Splash pages are generally frowned upon, yours is however quick loading without flash so it is ok I IMO.

Inside, frames , great job making the frames look good. The site however is in poor shaoe for the search engines. If you must use frames you have to have the noframes tag, not so much for browsers that do not support frames, that is a rarity now days, but the search engine spiders want to be fed noframes content.

personally, I would do away with the frames.

dave