41 users online (0 members and 41 guests)  

New User

Status

Will someone help me

I am very new to the art of Search Engine Optimization and could really use some help. Will someone please look at my site www.pc-overload.com and tell me what my primary keywords should be? I am using software, hardware, news, technology portal now but I think they are too broad of a search term.

Dave,
    maybe you could start a new Search Engine Optimization project with my site .

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by ne0z
    I am very new to the art of Search Engine Optimization and could really use some help. Will someone please look at my site www.pc-overload.com and tell me what my primary keywords should be? I am using software, hardware, news, technology portal now but I think they are too broad of a search term.

Dave,
    maybe you could start a new Search Engine Optimization project with my site .

WordTracker is the way to go when searching for the best keywords for your site. As far as a new SEO project, I should probably get back to Deans now that the direction of Google is a little clearer.

Dave

New User

Status
    Hi Ne0z,

i personally prefer the Tool from Searchguild - it gives real good results!

http://www.searchguild.com/utils/ebk2/setup.exe

regards Firestarter