37 users online (0 members and 37 guests)  

Related

1. Is there any benefit of no follow links?    Forum: Website Promotion Forum
    Replies: 14
  2. Replies: 2
    RAPTOR

Status

Question Is my navagation easy to follow?

I am finished with my navagation lay-out and I need to know if my lay-out is easy to follow. The main content would go in the center. But before I start I want to know if the lay-out is easy to follow. If its not what would you recommend? http://www.geocities.com/covertraptor/work.html to view my site.

[i]Ywun[/i]

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    Seems fine to me, but if I knew the game (?) I may or may not have a different point of view
    Last edited by HTML; 09-17-2003 at 08:12 PM.

RAPTOR

Status

Smile

Thanks!
    Your right it is a game!

[i]Ywun[/i]
    Last edited by Ywun; 09-17-2003 at 08:09 PM.

Status

OK here.....

I'm not too keen on green letters on black background. Navigation wise, it's OK.
    One question.....Why three Doctypes? I don't know what that'll do to a browser or validator....

RAPTOR

Status
    [QUOTE=Android]One question.....Why three Doctypes? I don't know what that'll do to a browser or validator....[/QUOTE]

Which Document type do you recommend? I ran it through a CSS validator fine. I only use green to show its a link or to stand out.

Thanks!

[I]Ywun[/I]

Status

Talking

Maybe I need a new monitor. One computer (17" monitor @ 800x600) is readable. Other computer 15" monitor @ 800x600) words in greengreen is almost unreadable. Maybe if you made the links bold?
    BTW "NAVAGATION" is spelled "NAVIGATION"
    Hmmmm....I was also unable to navigate [i]away[/i] from your site. Had to close the browser. Trouble?

RAPTOR

Status
    Lol I don't know how I didn't notice I was spelling it wrong! Also I think you were having trouble hitting the back button because it opened in a new window when you click the link. My monitor shows green great with black. But maybe thats because I'm using a laptop.

[i]Ywun[/i]

Status
    [QUOTE=Ywun]I think you were having trouble hitting the back button because it opened in a new window when you click the link. [i]Ywun[/i][/QUOTE]
    The BACK button wasn't available no matter what. I was hitting my HOME button and the page just kept refreshing. I had to close the browser session. No big deal, just curious as to why that was happening.