39 users online (1 members and 38 guests)  

Thread: Logo Help

Related

1. Replies: 0
  2. Is my logo memorable ?    Forum: Graphics Forum
    Replies: 2
  3. Logo?    Forum: Graphics Forum
    Replies: 0
  4. HTML Logo Help Please    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 4
  5. Logo Help    Forum: Graphics Forum
    Replies: 2
    allstarr

Post Logo Help

I have a logo 3/4 completed, http://www.angelfire.com/anime2/allstarr/Logo.GIF, but I can't seam to "complete it", I don't quite know what to add to it. I'm no logo artist, so it's not really high quality work, but if anyone can offer suggestions or add the "something", haha, it's missing, that would be very helpfull. I know to run a good web site you need to probably be able to dish out some money, but I'm at a loss of that for a while, so I can't get a pro to make it for me. Any help would be appretiated.

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

I got a 404 error on that link

D

allstarr

it's cause you ahve do erase the comma at the end of the url, haha, accidently included that in the link. I thought YOU of ALL PEOPLE would see it! Haha, jk, laterz.

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

What makes you think I did not see it, and was just trying to get you to fix it so it would be right for others
    Last edited by HTML; 03-09-2012 at 08:52 AM.

Evil twin of Dave

Status
    Ok first thing I see is that when I first examined the logo it didn't make sense. Having what text should be read first on the bottom just doesn't work.....people don't want to have to think when they see a banner or logo. You want to impress them without too much thought. The borders are a problem also....I see by looking closely that you are changing colors as you go around....but from a normal distance they kind of just blur into one color(don't ask what color ) That's a start I guess but it's hard to tell without having the site on hand to see what goes and what doesn't go with the site layout and/or colors.

-Dave

Be Yourself

Status

as it stands

I'm going to leave it alone unless I hear something better, which I probably will. I'm NO graphic artist, haha, but I try my hardest It's what I get for using freeware. Here's a link to my page:
    http://www.angelfire.com/anime2/allstarr/TESTING.html
    Any tips, David Bailey #2? That's way weird, haha.