55 users online (0 members and 55 guests)  

Related

1. Holiday Weekend    Forum: General Discussion
    Replies: 2

Status

Talking I'm Jamming this weekend!

http://bigspringjam.org

After the football game last night (FYI, son of Enigma's HS team beat their local rivals 17-0), I took son of Enigma and some of his friends to the Jam. We made it in time to see Alice Cooper! Great show! We're heading back later today! I'm planning to see the Alabama Blues Brothers, Sugar Ray, and Randy Travis. Son of Enigma will probably go to see Seether, Sugar Ray, and Saliva. Plus, the food is great! Sunday, I'm going to see 38 Special. All of this for only $30 for the entire weekend.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma
    http://bigspringjam.org

We made it in time to see Alice Cooper!
    I heard Alice's new song "Novacaine" the other day (I was pleasantly surprised!). Glad to see he can still rock and maintain his sense of humour. Have a good time!

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    From Alice Cooper to Randy Travis lol, actually sounds like my listening habits.

Last night we had to concerts here in S.A., I wanted to go to the Queensryche/Y&T/Killer Dwarfs show and my wife wanted to go see Cher

...ended up going to the Florida Panthers vs Panthers farm team hockey game

Status

Talking

Panthers VS Dwarves....now that's a decent match.
    Queensryche and Killer Dwarves? Boy, haven't thought of them in a while. They used to be in my regular playlist, along with Saxon, Accept, Tank, Metallica, etc.
    Too bad I had to grow up.

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    grow up? saxon and accept still rank high in my book