40 users online (0 members and 40 guests)  

Related

1. expand myspace tables (general)    Forum: Myspace Forum
    Replies: 0
  2. Replies: 3
  3. General question regarding page layout    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 3
    New User

Status

Post General help....

Hi all

I have a site that is very busy, very popular and is all my very own work. I have been with CJ for about 18 months and have seen some good months and many bad ones. Would anyone be able to help me please? I am obviously doing something wrong as my conversion rates are terribly low, despite relevant links and products and some (IMHO) innovative ideas. I know the site looks a right mess in Internet Exploder at the moment, but I am in the process of cleaning it up.

I also do Amazon and a couple of smaller affiliate things, but they are hardly worth mentioning - by far the best revenue is from CJ so far. I need to up my CJ revenue drastically if I am to be able to rely on the site as my primary source of income (so that I can in turn invest more time in making the content more complete and useful).

The url is http://www.carfolio.com/

Thanks guys.

PS I know the html is shoddy at the moment, but I'm going to have it all sorted as soon as time allows.

New User

Status
    Hey, I checked that site out... not sure where your doing affiliate selling though, didn't see anything. The site needs to be easier to find stuff, everything's all mixed up and together. If it's hard to find stuff people just leave... You have a bunch of different car stuff on homepage. You could put links to seperate pages of each different car and that could help.

New User

Status
    zak, imo, if your website has my traffic, I just you to join CPM program like (banner, pop) insetead of CPA program.