53 users online (1 members and 52 guests)  

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Related

1. Driving traffic to site by having content on site    Forum: Website Promotion Forum
    Replies: 2
    New User

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Ywun
    I had no idea you were using pagebuilder! Thats easy then, just copy the text into the area you want it without frames like Android just explained.

I want this layout on every page http://www.geocities.com/boscoNYPD55/ThirdWatchOnline.html and all i have to do is copy the code.....so lets say u click on characters on my site how do i get the page in the I frames. Do u have to use I frames in order to link another page, cause if i do thats fine but if theres another way i would perfer that

RAPTOR

Status
    In order to get everypage to look the same you have to put in the same exact lay-out for eachpage. An easier way to do it is take the finished lay-out, copy the text you want in the middle(no frames) where the frame normally is and then save it, and keep copying the text for each different page and save as the name you want it. And then when the user clicks a link the info will go in the middle where the fram usually is!(if thats were you put everything)

Ywun

New User

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Ywun
    In order to get everypage to look the same you have to put in the same exact lay-out for eachpage. An easier way to do it is take the finished lay-out, copy the text you want in the middle(no frames) where the frame normally is and then save it, and keep copying the text for each different page and save as the name you want it. And then when the user clicks a link the info will go in the middle where the fram usually is!(if thats were you put everything)

Ywun

but I have more than just text liek i have tons of pics some pages.....

RAPTOR

Status
    so you still want a scroll bar without Html(frames) right? Then you can can use CSS to make a scroll box without Frames! Check QuietDeans tuturials on CSS.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2