49 users online (0 members and 49 guests)  

Related

1. How to Convert Files to PDF(Batch Mode)    Forum: Barter/Trade
    Replies: 1
  2. Pay mode for mybb?    Forum: Website Scripts Forum
    Replies: 0
  3. Best mode of payment?    Forum: Web Hosting Forum
    Replies: 0

Status

Guided Mode VS Enhanced Mode?

I just clicked "Enhanced Mode" to see what would happen if I posted in this mode. What does it do? What's the difference between "Enhanced" and "Guided" modes?

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    From the faq:

These controls allow you to quickly and easily enter vBcode into your posts and messages. To use them, simply click the appropriate buttons or select items from the lists to enter vBcode.

There are two modes available: normal and enhanced mode.

When using normal mode, pressing a button will pop-up a dialog for you to fill with text. It will then enter the text with the appropriate vB Code tags at the end of your message.

When using enhanced mode, pressing a button will insert the appropriate STARTING tag for the code, leaving you to enter text into the message area. When you have finished the text and want to close the tag, simply press the Close Current Tag button (alt+c). You may also nest tags in enhanced mode, and then use the Close All Tags button (alt+x) to close all open markup. Please note that the 'close tag' buttons only close tags that have been entered using the code buttons.

Dave

Status

I gotcha, thanks

I looked in the FAQs but must of missed it. I guess it means that since I usually just enter the VB tags myself out of habit, it doesn't matter which mode I'm in. Right?
    Looks handy, maybe I'll start using it.