56 users online (0 members and 56 guests)  

Thread: www.isphost.org

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    New User

Status

www.isphost.org

I started using these guys for a couple of my sites. I got everything I paid for which was one hell of a deal. I do have to mention that this is just a couple of guys with a reseller account from rackshack.net but the pricing is great and it has virtually all the features youwould ever need.

They had some issues getting my domain to link up to the name server properly, which took about a week to fix, but now my sites are both online and I am uploading files now .

www.isphost.org

by the way, he also sells the hosting services off of ebay and has pretty good feedback. I think he uses the domain name as his ebay name if you want to look it up.
    Last edited by HTML; 03-12-2005 at 07:57 PM.

New User

Status

Exclamation Fraud

admin-at-cxwebhosting.com, some sort of representative for isphost.org, IS A FRAUD. I supposedly bought 18 email addresses and contact info for people who bought websites and needed hosting. He gave me 10, 2 of which still didn't have working email addresses. And those that were left, already had hosting elsewhere. The auction had stated on ebay that the shipping of the item had to be within 30 days of payment, I waited beyond 30 days and it was still not sent completely, thus not obliging with ebay's rules for selling. Ebay also cannot reimburse for intangeable items so was not able to reimburse me in any manner for the false selling by admin-at-cxwebhosting.com

Item number: 3825587911

Do not do any business with this ebay member or on his website! He WILL SCAM YOU!
    Last edited by HTML; 03-12-2005 at 07:56 PM.

New User

Status

Thank You

Goanna thanks for the post. Glad to be hosting your sites.
    As for this other post this guy outbid everyone on ebay and then wouldnt pay for auction. After nagging him for a week to pay for his auction of 20 websites.. Not hosted with us just websites. He finally paid via paypal and filed a chargeback the same day. Now posting negative non hosting related complaints. Jsegundo is a deadbeat and a liar.
    James
    Isphost.org

New User

Status

Please close this thread

Could a mod please remove this thread. A polite comment from one of your users turned into a forum for this hackers slander.
    thank you.

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    I have no idea what you just said, don't really care.

bans are final, do not make new user names.
    Last edited by HTML; 04-01-2005 at 10:17 PM.

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

Re: Fraud isphost.org

There is much more to the scam that is isphost.org, I will post the rest of the story after it is done unfolding.

A little info about isphost.org, he is upset that this thread ranks #2 for his name and wants me to remove the thread.ahfb will not remove a thread at the request of a third party, that is equal to censoring you our user. Isphost.org has threatened to ddos ahfb and has sent out thousands of spam emails using forged headers showing that it was ahfb that did the spamming, when infact it was isphost.org.

more to follow regarding the kiddie host isphost.org.

keywords: headwebmaster hostingwebsite.org isphost isphost.org james beckwith cxwebhosting cxwebhosting.com
    Last edited by HTML; 11-01-2013 at 01:50 PM.

Administrator

Status

Re: www.isphost.org

I will be making a new thread at another time regarding James Beckwith and the actions he is reponsible for (even threatening to "take down") a site I run for the Special Olympics.

Here is a list of other domains to avoid that this fellow operates
    hostingwebsite org
    webhostingfree.org
    isphost.org
    cxwebhosting.com
    headwebmaster.com
    thewebhoststore.com
    uptimewebhosting.com
    access2.us

We need all the baclinks we can get to this page to make certain that it stays at the top of the search engines. We have to let as many people know what this person is capable of before they give isphost.org access to credit cards and personal information.
    Last edited by HTML; 10-30-2013 at 12:25 PM.

New User

Status

Dave what did this person ever do to you ? you making alot of accusations with no substance ?

New User

Status

Dave your clearly attacking this person for no reason .. Youve displayed no evidence.
    Im sure youll delete this post

New User

Status

The only actual customer of isphost.org is the one who posted a positive comment to start this thread.. everything after it is just slanderous with no evidence of anything

Administrator

Status

Just for the record, "jennat" is a pseudonym that has actually just spammed over 100 slanderous posts and replies here on our forum.

Seems a pretty stupid person. Why would anyone believe him when he is obviously just a vicious kid?

And of course, there is evidence. Its just with the people who deal with evidence, not here.
    If one of our members helps you, please click the icon to add to their reputation!
    No support via email or private message - use the forums!
    Before you ask, have you Searched?

Administrator

Status

The sad thing is that the kid is ...35 years old!

Administrator

Status

Good god. Sure its not 35 IQ?
    If one of our members helps you, please click the icon to add to their reputation!
    No support via email or private message - use the forums!
    Before you ask, have you Searched?

New User

Status

its amazing how much time spammers have on their hands, they really should just get a job.

New User

Status

FACT: THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM OPEN TO THE PUBLIC AND INVITING THE PUBLIC

FACT: DAVE HAS NEVER DONE BUSINESS WITH ISPHOST.ORG

FACT: DAVE IS SLANDERING ISPHOST.ORG ON 38 THOUSAND PAGES OF THIS WEBSITE ahfb2000.com

(dave calls isphost.org a fraud and a scam and tells people not to give credit card info) This is slander my friends in its purest form. again Dave has never done business with isphost.org nor has he spoken with anyone who has. At no point does he even attempt to explain how or in what way isphost.org is doing anything wrong to anyone.

FACT: I HAVE EVERY LEGAL RIGHT TO POST HERE. DAVES TERMS OF SERVICE ARE NOT US LAW NOR STATE LAW. DAVE WOULD LIKE TO THINK HE CAN SLANDER ALL HE WANTS AND DENY THE PERSON OPPORTUNITY TO RESPOND IN THIS PUBLIC FORUM. AS LONG AS THIS SITE PUBLIC AND IS CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET AND I HAVE INTERNET ACCESS MY ASSOCIATES AND I WILL BE POSTING

FACT: WE WILL BE RESPONDING DAILY AND FOREVER UNTIL DAVES ATTACK HAS BEEN WITHDRAWN.

FACT: THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM AND DAVE BAILEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BADMOUTH WITHOUT HEARING FROM THE OTHER SIDE.

I would love to hear Dave in court.. Your honor I slandered this person on 38,000 pages of my website for 3 months and Id like you to prosecute him for defending himself by posting on my website which is against ahfb2000 terms of service.

As long as dave is posting negatives. Ill be posting positives. All is fair in a public forum. Dave wants to hit and not be hit back..

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last