109 users online (1 members and 108 guests)  

Thread: www.isphost.org

Page 3 of 7 First 1234567 Last
Digg button stumble
    New User

Status

Re: www.isphost.org

Isphost.org has threatened to ddos ahfb and has sent out thousands of spam emails using forged headers showing that it was ahfb that did the spamming, when infact it was isphost.org.
    Read again.

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

only the spam attack "JoeJob" was not just an idle threat, he has been doing this repeatedly

Disabled

Status

OK i met James Beckwith 04/04/2004 on ebay as well the sale was searchdummy.net

which was supposed to be one of a kind noone eles has this on the net search engine with 1300+active members Not at all the members where members of the site the template he ripped off which was mysearchbunny.com not one member was active half the site didn't work
    even after all this oh no he's still not done i bought the domain and site yet 8 months later after numerous times asking this POS to switch it i had to take my own domain yes i had to crack the pw it was the only domain under the account so inadvertenly i hacked myself this is in no way illeagle to crack a password to a domain i own.. yet this is what i get from this pos

WARNING TO EBAY SELLERS AND WEB HOSTS. HACKER HERE YOU DONT WANT.
    Seller isphost_org ( 258Feedback score is 100 to 499)
    no longer a registered user Apr-29-04 11:35

Now we go on i build site's i used to do it as a hobby for friends and such i made a site
    called autobrokersofmn.us i didn't choose the domain friend did lol was his idea anyways
    this freind ran into some problems he had payed for a year of hosting he sent a email to james stating to give me his account at this time i was a paying customer for 4 months
    from buying searchdummy.net with the years hosting this add's up to 16 months if you add the date's till today i still should be hosted but no he had a problem with what prices i wanted to charge on my site for full coded design not templates he want's to control my business now for instance cut me off today if you add it up yes im going to have my friend pull up the cc statement he paid from i got the 4 months of recipts he say's my friend did a charge back i just talked with him he said it never happened and is willing to testify to that..

now here is the new deal everyone remembers the old bland ISPHOST don't let the con fool you i did his site he can even tell you what a frame or layer is to save his life yet tells me that changing or creating flash is easy put's me down after i do 2 site's for his POS ass
    the guy's a real piece of work... heres some emails form the homo

from isphost.org

your such a fuckin faggot.. either way your a scum bag.. I doubt youll ever have a successful business thanks dick.. your such a kid.. your a piece of ****.. your not worth my or anyone's eles's time.. your a homo fuckin fag.. your design work sux (funny lookat his new look he used someone to get if it's so easy james why did your site look like a 4 year old did it with a crayon?)

Is this the type of host you want someone who puts you down trash's your work after you do it for him

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2005 8:38 PM
    To: isphost.org
    Subject: Re:

whats this a report every month lmfao dave me other's and you think they wont see the truth

you tryed to use someone and are haveing a dispute

i have never mentioned (I) would ever hack you

i have not wronged you in any way... USER (hit home huh)

he will odvviously use a proxy and reply to this here what he will say i redesign themplates to fit the buisness that wants it (thats called design james it's not free) all the work this guy has is what i have done

if you look at his home page it will show his skill in firefox
    his site's off i warned him but no don't listen look at host-blast.com domains link this is his work when he got it from me it was tight..

now he wants me not to charge prices on my page og 65 per hour for design am i wrong?

Disabled

Status

Dave If you reopen this topic for me for one post you wont regret it...... it will be to the point and non slanderous yet tell truth...

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

You are still here? I thought i banned you after your threats of hacking me. So sad you and your little buddy did not work out, did one scammer scam the other wah wah.

New User

Status

Re: publishing to web, etc.

I am completely new to all of this website stuff. I'm completely lost. I am trying to figure out the steps needed to get my website up an on the internet. I have made my web pages from Front Page. I have gotten a domain name. I have gotten my company email address. But I'm clueless as to how to put all these pieces together. It's all alphabet soup! HELP!

New User

Status

......Well, that was kinda Intresting....but if I ever want a web host, I'll have a trusted 1. I think I'll open up my own board too, or whatever. It gives me something to do.

Some times you have to give administators a break. It's hard to run around all over sites you've spent so much hard work on and at the same time take people's Sh*t. I could Kinda tell it was a fraud because he's acturally advertising himself and taking up for himself, while trying to pretend like he's someone else......I mean, what kind of person has that much spare time? A loser thats who, with all the spare time he has he could could go ahead a be a REAL host instead of faking it. How about trying to make some REAL money instead of stealing credit card numbers. There are plenty of ways to make money, and if you ask me, pretending to be something your not is not worth the effort.

Disabled

Status

cool one

New User

Status

Thumbs down Re: www.isphost.org

Is it slander if it's true or just published...

How about the new FRAUD tactic from isphost.org...

they advertised on CraigsList as a webmaster "school"

quote:

we will design your website for free...just sign up for hosting at this comapny "isphost.org...

I had several email transactions with "Laurie"...paid for the hosting...I still do not have my free site template, SEO, etc...they suck!!!

if ISPHOST.ORG is so freakin great why does she, he, they have to scam people to sign up...this is bullshit...

ISPHOST.ORG IS A SCAMMER....

New User

Status

Thumbs down Re: www.isphost.org

I feel for you, these are all a bunch of kids from school doing this, they are even sadly going against each other on the web to try to bribe people into the services for example they are using craigslist. If the link is still up you can see for yourself. Some of the people in isphost.org do not even know about this. I contacted them via email and they have no idea about the craigslist ads, I only know about the one in New Haven, CT (USA) they probably placed more in other states. Here's the link active on todays date 02-24-2009. He or they do not leave details only free sites, then when you email them, they send you a story about what they do, they even give you their website at head webmaster for examples but insist not to use them, theyll do for you if you give them some info for them to build. These Head webmaster school kids are just stealing from their own. Easy to see what their up to. just beware.
    Here's the New Haven CT Craigslist link you can even email them and see what the dumb dumbs reply back with: Goto craigslist New Haven CT and type (website) his links have (Let me design your website) I could not place links here sorry, so I just gave you the info for craigslist (Dont let them fool you) even if they say free.

Page 3 of 7 First 1234567 Last