47 users online (1 members and 46 guests)  

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last

Related

1. Delete Gator    Forum: Webmaster Ethics
    Replies: 116
  2. Gator    Forum: Webmaster Ethics
    Replies: 14
  3. Gator and Adaware (et al)    Forum: General Discussion
    Replies: 21
    New User

Status
    admin note: post deleted

disregard my final warning below, the swearing and disrespecting other members in this post has put you out the door

Last edited by HTML; 12-30-2003 at 06:09 PM.

New User

Status

ezula and my search bar

Hi there Im totaly lost here and need help. All of a sudden ezula is on my task bar and says dowloading 95% . How do I get rid of ezula ? And not only that but now I have a search bar i never had before called my search .Its called my search I hate it how do I get rid of that if someone could email me on this pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

New User

Status
    You have Spyware. Disable most of your proccesses, and run SBS&d for AAW.

New User

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny G
    You have Spyware. Disable most of your proccesses, and run SBS&d for AAW.
    No Offence hon but I have no clue what your talking about. I downloaded noad ware program and it said it cleaned it but on my task bar ezula is still there ad still says downlading 95% . Can you email me to let me know what to do ? Im totaly a computer dumb person here lol. Thanks .

New User

Status
    admin note: post deleted

final warning - this is a place of help, not a place to spam your site

Last edited by HTML; 12-30-2003 at 06:07 PM.

New User

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny G
    You can always drop by my site (see sig, called geekvalley) and get more support there.
    Yep I did that but do not know where to go for that on your site grrrrrrrrrrr this is soooooooo frustrating lol.

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    download "spybot search and destroy" and let us know how this does.

Dave

New User

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave
    download "spybot search and destroy" and let us know how this does.

Dave
    Yes sir I did that and still have the blasted sorry lol ezula on my task bar and still says dowloading 95% and now i have files on my desk top that i have no clue what to do with back ups i mean from ad-ware. Spybot got rid of some but not exula , Im thinking about doing a system restore this didnt start till this afternoon but with all this back up on the desk top im scared to even do a system restore .And Im still getting all the darn pop ups ads grrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Will a system restore help get this problem sloved ?

New User

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Girl
    Yes sir I did that and still have the blasted sorry lol ezula on my task bar and still says dowloading 95% and now i have files on my desk top that i have no clue what to do with back ups i mean from ad-ware. Spybot got rid of some but not exula , Im thinking about doing a system restore this didnt start till this afternoon but with all this back up on the desk top im scared to even do a system restore .And Im still getting all the darn pop ups ads grrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Will a system restore help get this problem sloved ?
    Sorry about spelling Im getting red faced here with this stuff lol

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    I know this sounds odd, but try downloading ezula through whatever means you got it previously.

If all the files are not present programs may have difficulty removing them. the 95% that is showing leads me to believe that you never got all the files, thus you are unable to remove properly.

Dave

New User

Status
    I know this sounds odd, but try downloading ezula through whatever means you got it previously.

If all the files are not present programs may have difficulty removing them. the 95% that is showing leads me to believe that you never got all the files, thus you are unable to remove properly.

Dave
    Doesnt sound strange at all i thought of that but have no clue where i got it and when other then later this afternoon which is why i thought about doing a system restore to the morning if i knew these back up files from ad ware wouldnt hurt anything . What do you think about a system restore to morning ???

Administrator

Status

It is always an option, though a last resort.

Dave

New User

Status
    It is always an option, though a last resort.

Dave
    Oh Lord I dont like the last resort thing lol . I take it thats not a good idea either . Ok give it too me straight lol whats the worst that can happen it i do a system restore. And if there anyway to delete the thing off the task bar menu ?

New User

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Girl
    Oh Lord I dont like the last resort thing lol . I take it thats not a good idea either . Ok give it too me straight lol whats the worst that can happen it i do a system restore. And if there anyway to delete the thing off the task bar menu ?
    Oh One other question and I about give up lol These back up files from ad ware if i delete them would that mess anything up ???

Administrator

Status

Before doing a restore you may want to run this by the folks at http://www.spywareinfo.com/forums/

Dave

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last