45 users online (1 members and 44 guests)  

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Related

1. Delete Gator    Forum: Webmaster Ethics
    Replies: 116
  2. Gator    Forum: Webmaster Ethics
    Replies: 14
  3. Gator and Adaware (et al)    Forum: General Discussion
    Replies: 21

Status
    Just an FYI. I did a system restore this evening (because my "darling" son messed up my laptop). You can always set a system restore point to your current configuration before you do the system restore. Then, if the system restore doesn't fix the problem, you can go back to your current configuration.

New User

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma
    Just an FYI. I did a system restore this evening (because my "darling" son messed up my laptop). You can always set a system restore point to your current configuration before you do the system restore. Then, if the system restore doesn't fix the problem, you can go back to your current configuration.
    Hi there could you explain a bit more? How would i do that ? I mean all I know is too hit the day and time and restore! Is there something else i have to click to try it your way ?? Thanks so much for answering too this means alot.

Status
    When I start the system restore tool, the first thing that I get is a window with two options. One option is to do a system restore (which is where you would select the day and time to be restored from). The other option is to create a restore point. I did the second (create a restore point) first before I did the first (restore back to a time when I knew everything was working).

New User

Status
    When I start the system restore tool, the first thing that I get is a window with two options. One option is to do a system restore (which is where you would select the day and time to be restored from). The other option is to create a restore point. I did the second (create a restore point) first before I did the first (restore back to a time when I knew everything was working).
    Ok got ya now hon thanks so much will try that first thanks again , you may be my Angel lol.

New User

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Girl
    Ok got ya now hon thanks so much will try that first thanks again , you may be my Angel lol.
    I have one last question I went there and it says to restore point decription what does that mean what do i put there ??? Thanks again

Status
    I just typed something that was meaningful to me. I used "Backup", lol.

New User

Status
    I just typed something that was meaningful to me. I used "Backup", lol.
    LOL Works for me Happy New Year Thanks so much !

Status
    So have you done the restore yet?

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3