43 users online (0 members and 43 guests)  

Related

1. Commission Junction    Forum: Affiliate Marketing and Reseller Programs
    Replies: 32
  2. message from admin re:Commission Junction    Forum: Affiliate Marketing and Reseller Programs
    Replies: 36
    Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

Post Commission Junction payment for December

Anybody received thier Commission Junction checks for December yet? I usually get mine between the 20th. and 25th.

I have not yet notified CJ, as they are amongst the best when it comes to payment, and it is probably a problem with the postal service.

Dave

allstarr

Is registering with Cybergold basically the same thing as registering with commission junction. One check. Two checks?

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

Did you sign up with cybergold thru Commission Junction?

allstarr

I don't get enough people going to my site to sign up for cyber gold. I was just wondering for the future.

Administrator

Status

Cybergold is part of the CJ network, CJ pays for all merchants with 1 check.

Administrator

Status

Cool

UPDATE:

Recieved my check from CJ about a week late, it appears thru the postmark that is was the fault of the postal service.

I emailed CJ, unfortunately the wrong email addy, took about 24 hours to reply with the correct addy. I waited another 24 hours for the reply from the correct dept. So, I have to give CJ high marks for the customer service.

Dave