49 users online (1 members and 48 guests)  

Thread: ZWNet

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

Exclamation ZWNet

I was hoping they would answer my emails and give me some good news to report to you folks. ZWNet is an affiliate program run thru clickXchange, it may be in your best interest to stay clear of them until the point they decide to clear things up.

Below is the text from my last email to them.

Well this is my third email, it is unfortunate that you have not seen fit to answer any of my previous emails.

My original question was about the updating of stats for your clickxchange program. Since it has been a week and I still show 0 clicks including my own trial click, I will assume that this is a scam. I will be reporting my findings to clickxchange, as well as posting them on my own webmasters forum. You are free to make replies at http://www.ahfb2000.com
    This is in no way representative of clickXchange, they run an excellent program.

Dave

allstarr

Thanks for the warning
    Last edited by HTML; 03-09-2012 at 09:16 AM.

allstarr

I just earned you 6 cents
    Last edited by HTML; 03-09-2012 at 09:16 AM.

allstarr

I think I'm going to earn you a dollar now! I'm not going to use them, but hey, you deserve this dollar!

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

I appreciate the thought, but this was a very bad idea. I see that you clicked on zwnet 11 times, this is a great big no-no.

By clicking the same link 11 times, I have earned 6 cents, and risk losing the affiliate for cheating ( which means they will not pay me the 6 cents too). Of course this is not one I mind losing, but it could also cause me to lose all of clickXchange, and that would really hurt.

I know how easy it is to cheat on the internet, and I understand the temptation, but I think as we saw with are problems over the last week that it is much easier and more profitable to play it honest. There is too much to lose by cheating the internet, but there is also alot to gain by playing it right.

Dave
    Last edited by HTML; 03-09-2012 at 09:17 AM.

allstarr

sorry, I didn't know I was doing anything wrong. I didn't think they would give you the money anyway, I was just playing around. I'll be more carefull.

Administrator

Status

My first thought was, how could you earn 6 cents for me when they will not even count the click thrus. However I checked and sure enough, they counted the click thru and actually credited me 6cents!!

Unfortunately it does not change my opinion of them. On the site it says they reply within an hour, it has been over a week and 3 emails later...still not a reply. While I am not telling anybody not to use them, I am saying to use extreme caution when making your decision.

Dave

allstarr

lol, you got rid of it Good ridense, right?
    Last edited by HTML; 03-09-2012 at 09:17 AM.