46 users online (1 members and 45 guests)  

Related

1. Replies: 0
  2. Logo?    Forum: Graphics Forum
    Replies: 0
  3. Logo Help    Forum: Graphics Forum
    Replies: 2
  4. Logo Help    Forum: Graphics Forum
    Replies: 5
    New User

Status

Is my logo memorable ?

Hello,

I'm looking for some logo feedback. I created my logo myself (using GIMP ;P) and I was wondering if it was memorable.

We're a telework consulting company called **** ****, Inc - so I wanted a logo that showed some contrast in sizes, something about teleworking, and a bite. What I came up with was the logo on the admin edited -url removed for spam in other post

I'm curious if this logo is memorable enough that you would think of **** ****, Inc when you saw it.

Any input is appriciated - I'm not a graphics designer at all, I'm a computer programmer.

-Chris
    Last edited by HTML; 10-31-2003 at 04:55 PM.

Administrator

Status
    I like the concept a lot.However, it seems a little squashed, and not 'eye-catching'. Maybe could be a bit more 'stylised'?
    If one of our members helps you, please click the icon to add to their reputation!
    No support via email or private message - use the forums!
    Before you ask, have you Searched?

Status
    It could be a little bigger, and separated from the sliding menu. It kinda looks like it's hanging on it. Pretty cool idea, though, and a nice looking site.
    BTW (I know you aren't asking for a critique, but here goes):
    Is the website official,yet? There might be some work elsewhere. On 800 x 600 I can only see the sliding menu down to "RELAX", therefore, the links under it are unobtainable. and the menu slides down so scrolling doesn't even help.
    You also have something like 81 errors to take care of before it validates XHTML 1 Strict, things like <h1> in the <head>, and no closing </body>and</html> tags.