40 users online (0 members and 40 guests)  

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Related

1. Commission Junction    Forum: Affiliate Marketing and Reseller Programs
    Replies: 32
  2. Commission Junction payment for December    Forum: Affiliate Marketing and Reseller Programs
    Replies: 5
    Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

Post message from admin re:Commission Junction

If you use CJ at all this should be VERY IMPORTANT to you!

It is that time of month when CJ normally would send out checks(for june) If you have an account at CJ and were expecting a check, please log in to your account and run a transaction report for june.

You should notice about a 90-95%extended rate. Normally this is a merchant function, it allows them a little more time to get CJ and the publisher thier monies. However, this time CJ has all of thier money, as well as all of ours and CJ did the extending!

This is still a breaking story, and I will keep you folks updated on what is happening. I would urge ALL of you to check your reports, and post here what you see for extensions. For visitors that are not yet members, you may also post without the need to register, as this is important to the entire webmaster community and not just that of AHFB.

Dave

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

I just got off the phone with CJ, unfortunately it was not promising.

I spoke with a woman named Tanya, at first she claimed that is was the merchants that did this. When I asked how a merchant that has left CJ can go back to the interface and extend, she admitted that they cannot...proving it was TEAM CJ.

She then put me on hold, upon returning she stated that she was aware of the problem as they recieved SEVERAL complaints already,(why did she try to blame the merchant then?) and had to speak to her boss. She asked for my account number so she could look into it. Pardon my ignorance, but if you have had several complaints already and you are aware that it is almost system wide, why do you need my acct #? She asked for my phone # so she could check into it and call me back. I told her that I will call her back...she hung up on me.

Dave

I will not let this issue rest, the future of AHFB and that of your sites is resting on it.

Status

Go for it Dave, this isn't a good time with banner ads anyway

------------------
    Allyn -
    Last edited by HTML; 09-10-2003 at 06:36 PM.

Status

What are some other good merchant programs? I love the merchants I advertise, and I would love to keep them, but I doubt that they will all be wherever else I look....

Dave: You might want to update this forum, so you don't need to be Registered for this.

Administrator

Status

oops I said the anybody can post but I still had it set for registered members only...It is now open for all.

CJ finally came to thier forums yesterday, instead of giving answers they made threats to ban people, made comments about cowards posting anonymously (not 1 person used a different or anon. name)and how they wanted more respect (when does the affiliate get respect?) but still they avoided the topic.
    After seeing that this was not working they made a post full of rhetoric and propaganda....then THEY BANNED ME FROM THIER FORUM!

Stay tuned, those that know me know this is not the end and that I work all angles. trying to get CJ to be honest and upfront was one angle, unfortunately it did not work.

Dave

New User

Status

Glad you did this. They've been busy in Santa Barbara since yesterday. Most of the threads CJ deleted from their forums were done in the middle of the night. They also delected CoolBreeze's threads, bu not before I got the email address concerning his planned law suit. If anyone wants, I'll post it later today when I get home.

New User

Status

Dave just noticed they deleted your last ditch effort to keep us informed by posting this forum's address. I got it just in time. What a bunch of lousy cowards.

Administrator

Status

Do not pay any attention to cool breeze, he is not what he wants you to believe he is. he does not have what it takes to start a suit. Remember he started by making threats of physical violence towards CJ staff (and I got banned?), which he later changed to a lawsuit. I let him know that if he was serious I would gladly join the suit if he would be so kind as to send me or post his lawyers contact info....of course nothing followed.

To the others, as was stated I signed up under a new name "banned from CJ" I asked what they were afraid of and the link to this thread...hey it was up for a whole 5 minutes before they deleted it

Dave
    Last edited by HTML; 09-10-2003 at 06:36 PM.

New User

Status

Angry

Dave,

They Banned you? WTF!

Haiko

New User

Status

Thanks for the info about CoolBreeze. I asked him for more info and why he was filing in LA instead of Santa Barbara County. I haven't gotten a reply yet. I'm surprised I haven't been banned for my suggestion on what Lex could do with my CJ Train Whistle.

Administrator

Status

an open letter to Lex Sisney:

Lex I tried asking in email, the response was another beat around the bush answer. you have banned and deleted my posts for a SECOND time.

Lex,

I would love to know why, you have allowed members of your forum, to use your forum as a means of harrassing fellow affiliates, by abusing his site and using the forum as a means of communication to do it, not to mention using these forums to sign him up to homosexual newsletters.

Why do you allow members of your forum, to post stolen materials of others.

why do you allow people to make threats of violence on these forums.

why do you BAN PEOPLE FOR WANTING THIER MONEY.

why do you have your employees post how they will not censor and then delete half the threads of people asking for an answer, and the members that posted them.

Dave Bailey
    TEAM PUBLISHER

you may be able to slow me down from spreading the message, but you cannot stop me.

[This message has been edited by Dave (edited 07-19-2001).]

Administrator

Status

The first reply I rec'd from the above email was as follows
    "You were removed for abusive language. It should be obvious that we tolerate almost any question. Just be articulate about it, quit insulting, and clean up the verbiage."

so again I mailed it with this reply:

"Maybe it is the lack of respect that you at CJ give to the affiliates.
    as an example I must ask my question again since you decided to avoid it.quote:
    I would love to know why, you have allowed members of this forum, to use
    this forum as a means of harrassing fellow affiliates, by abusing his site
    and using the forum as a means of communication to do it, not to mention
    using these forums to sign him up to homosexual newsletters.
    Why do you allow members of this forum, to post stolen materials of others.
    why do you have your employees post how they will not censor and then delete
    half the threads of people asking for an answer, and the members that posted
    them.http://www.ahfb2000.com/ubb/Forum8/HTML/000005.htmlDave Bailey
    TEAM PUBLISHER"

reply from lex
    "Dave,

This will be the last message I reply to but I will give you the respect of answering your questions:
    I would love to know why, you have allowed members of this forum, to use this forum as a means of harrassing fellow affiliates, by abusing his site and using the forum as a means of communication to do it, not to mention using these forums to sign him up to homosexual newsletters.

I have no idea about this. The boards have not been moderated and this isn't working.

Why do you allow members of this forum, to post stolen materials of others.

I have no idea about this.

I believe those users were banned yesterday too.

If you have valid transactions, you'll get your check.

why do you have your employees post how they will not censor and then delete half the threads of people asking for an answer, and the members that posted them.

It's not the question, its the content. Clean it up and we'll accept any question.

Good luck,

Lex"
    ------------

content and verbiage?
    -----------
    my follow up email:

Please educate me as to the improper content of this statement "what are
    you afraid of" I have an 11 year old daughter who I try very hard to raise
    in the proper manner. Since this post was deleted and it contained only
    these words, than I have a very poor grasp of the english language, and
    must not be able to tell "naughty" words when I see them.
    I obviously am lacking in the skills needed to be a good father to her.

Dave

---------
    obviously no response as of yet

Administrator

Status

btw if you are interested, Lex has 2 emails one of which he makes public this is his "junk email" the ones that you or I would find. However It was not hard to guess at what his actual email would be, so I took a guess...you can figure the rest

lsisney@cj.com

go ahead ask him why he lets such nonsense go on in his forums and he bans somebody asking for money. I suggest doing it when you are in a bad mood, a little laughter is good for the soul

D
    Last edited by HTML; 09-10-2003 at 06:11 PM.

Administrator

Status

It has become painfully obvious that Commission Junction, has fear of what I have to say. As it stands there are a few people that this did not affect, and some of those people are falling into the rhetoric and lies that Commission Junction have been spewing. Now I can show everybody why I have been banned(2 times) and what it is that has caused fear in Lex Sisney

Lex made his first appearance on his forums today(almost 48 hours after this broke) here is a quote from his statement:
    The only transactions that have been extended are those where we have not collected money from the advertiser or the advertiser is disputing transactions.
    Wow, my best program, one that has been completely open, honest, and communitative, is all of a sudden not paying CJ? they are disputing my transactions?

I guess I need to contact my merchants:
    Dave,

I'm so sorry to hear that you are having problems with CJ. Yes, we are paid
    in full to CJ and actually they owe us quite a bit of money.

Please let me know if there is something I can help you with.

Cheers,
    xxxxxx
    Wow that is good CJ HAS BEEN PAID! uh oh this means they are disputing my leads?

lets see:
    Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2001 9:54 AMTo: xxxxxx
    xxxxxx
    Subject: RE: please respond asap...
    IMPORTANT
    you are not disputing any transactions are you?
    tick tock tick tock
    Dave,
    We deactivated our account with them so we handled all that before July
    1st.SO everything should have gone through.
    Cheers,
    xxxxx
    EVERYTHING SHOULD HAVE GONE THRU!!!!

Lex, any questions? c'mon I know you are reading, I wont ban you I promise, I have no reason to shut you up...banning is for those that have fear...I AM NOT AFRAID, what are you afraid of?

Dave

I ask anybody who is not afraid of being kicked off the CJ forums to copy and paste this post, with full permissions granted.

Status

This really makes me mad. I really did like cj.com.. and now all the lies.. it reminds me of someone i used to know, remeber dave? (im not talking abuot dave, but he knows what i mean)

I just wish all this will end.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last