52 users online (1 members and 51 guests)  

Related

1. Help with Easy File Manager 1.6    Forum: CGI Perl Forum
    Replies: 7
  2. Affiliate manager here!    Forum: Affiliate Marketing and Reseller Programs
    Replies: 0
  3. Affiliate Manager here to help    Forum: Email Spam
    Replies: 4
  4. Replies: 2

Status

I would like a $0.00 "file manager".

I've seen some of them online with two panels, and one that looked just right but I can't remember the name. Don't know which is best. Learned along time ago not to trust "ratings". I'd like the look of Microsoft, but with two panels. Anybody have any experience with the *ree disc managers out there like I'm describing? I found one called something like Superfile or something, but Google can't find it for me from my home computer .........That's another thing:
    This might be an issue for the search engine forum: Howcome when I search for something at work with Google, I seem to find what I want, but rather than download and email or copy it for my home computers, I decide to search for the download at home and I get completely different results? A search for *ree utilities "file manager" "two panels" at Google resulted in the entire first page of search results for the same shareware disk manager! Sheesh!
    Last edited by Android; 10-30-2003 at 09:56 PM.

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    Cant help you with the software

Google has multiple databases which are constantly in constant movement, I doubt this is the cause though.

Check your google preferences, it could be a "safe search" issue.

Dave

New User

Status
    Were you looking for a file manager/editor for your home PC or website files on a server?

Status

Talking

It's for my home PC, and I found what I wanted. It would be nice if it FTP'd as well, but I don't think so. It's called Turbo Navigator. It's okay so far.