62 users online (1 members and 61 guests)  

Thread: Dave, I notice

Related

1. Where is Dave?    Forum: Announcements
    Replies: 2
  2. Dave, did you know?    Forum: General Discussion
    Replies: 28
  3. Dave    Forum: General Discussion
    Replies: 8
  4. Dave!    Forum: General Discussion
    Replies: 11
    allstarr

Post Dave, I notice

that every once in a while you'll have totally new banners on your site instead of the old ones. And they're for different companies. Do you periodically change your banners, do you earn more money that way? I always thought you change the banners that didn't bring in much income. Fill me in.

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

Most of my banners were from Commission Junction, so obviously they were not making any money...seriously, my income from CJ last month was $0.00. So yes, anything and everything from CJ has to go. Not just due to my own stats, but due to the openmarketplace and the way that CJ has built a system which thru thier own admissions, is not capable of monitioring what leads/sales are really going thru. As it is now the merchants can manipulate the EPC to read anything they want.

Fortunately at the same time CJ appears to have givin up on continuing in a professional manner others have broken out and are set to take over the market.

I have switched to what I believe thru my research is the best of the best. I still run the banners for Alex Gilman (eden creations),these I do for free not only because he designed the template you see, but because I have great respect for his work. I also run webhostreview.com still.

You will be seeing a few more links drop from the databse really soon also. I would much rather have a smaller database that os made of quality links than one that is just based on quantity.

Dave

allstarr

I have noticed also that my earnings were about $0.00, and some of my friends said they signed up for this thing, and even put the "authorization code" in, which the company said they had to put in for me to get paid, and it shows my pay as 0. I guess I'm going to have to say so long to cj too. Dave, can you give me another good company to earn money with?

allstarr

So Dave, do you know a company other than cj that is repsectable to earn money with?

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

99% are great, but to say one company will fit all would not be appropriate. Say a little of what you are looking for and I can help.

Dave
    Last edited by HTML; 03-09-2012 at 08:52 AM.

allstarr

companies just like cj, where I get a banner fomr a company, put it on my page, and for leads, sales, whatever, I get money for it.

Administrator

Status

How much traffic do you get? what audience?

allstarr

It's a html help site, kinda like yours, but there was no copying I assure you Anyways, I don't know how much traffic I bring in YET, cause it isn't up yet, but jsut for future reference, but I bet I'll get A TON Haha, laterz.

P.S. A link to your site will be on the front page from the very first day it is put up, if my site is successful, could we do a link exchange?
    Last edited by HTML; 03-09-2012 at 08:52 AM.

Administrator

Status

With no traffic you are somewhat limited. Most have certain traffic limits, but none that I have used have been too strict about it.

Those that you may want to look at include fineclicks
    cyberbounty
    onresponse
    directleads

Stay away from pay per click, Many sites cannot make it any other way but PPC those sites will now have to adapt. If you want to be profitable you will have to plan ahead and plan to sell or at the very least create leads.

good luck,

D

allstarr

So cj is the only company of its kind? That You don't have to be 18 to apply?

Administrator

Status

I usualy dont look at the age requirement. unless it is for a senior discount
    You should read thier respective TOS

D
    Last edited by HTML; 03-09-2012 at 08:53 AM.

allstarr

is clickxchange any good?

allstarr

well is she? I know you've used to so I'm just..a..checking out the competition laterz.
    Last edited by HTML; 03-09-2012 at 08:53 AM.

Administrator

Status

ClickXchange is a decent network for those sites that do best with PPC, but as stated earlier, you would be better off to plan ahead and try to use pay per lead or pay per sale.

Dave

allstarr

That's cool.