39 users online (0 members and 39 guests)  

Related

1. What is the trick??    Forum: Graphics Forum
    Replies: 5
    allstarr

Post What's the trick?

You have lots of links to other sites on your site, do you get paid for most of the links when someone gets a lead or a sale? Do you belong to several commission-making programs, and you use links for like the "graphic sites", instead of just posting the link you get the link through an affiliate program and get paid for it? Or do you just normally describe them that good

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

As of right now I do not have more that 2 or 3 paying links in the database. One of the things I have been doing lately in addition to getting the new forums set up, is going thru the links and trying to improve the quality of what I have rather than just having large numbers.

I am hoping to have the a complete update to the site ready to upload this weekend, Once this is done I will then focus on a lot of things that I have put on the backburner, including the way AHFB makes its money.

D

allstarr

ya better bust a move cause last time I checked the moreover link was getting you money by commission junction, but that was 2 or so days ago.

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

Moreover has left CJ and no longer has an affiliate program. I will keep them because it is such a greta resource for webmasters, but I need to change the link to a non-affl. link.

New User

Status
    yeah. it sucks when you put in a lot of work with an affiliate and they go down or disappear. worse thing is when you are expecting the check and they don't give notice.