119 users online (0 members and 119 guests)  

1. How to make seach engine spider craw all pages    Forum: Search Engine Optimization - SEO - Forum
    Replies: 15
  2. Stuffing meta tag keyword in your site for the traffic    Forum: Search Engine Optimization - SEO - Forum
    Replies: 5
  3. Keyword in URL vs. no keyword in URL    Forum: Search Engine Optimization - SEO - Forum
    Replies: 1
    New User

Question ISO keyword density analyzer/spider (entire Web site)

I'm looking for a keyword density analyzer that will spider my entire Web site and give me the total keyword density anlysis for the site.

It is easy for me to find keyword density analyzers that will do one page at a time, but I haven't found one that will do an entire site summary.

My purpose is to help see what keywords are used most on their site, and then try to increase the keyword density for those keywords on the index page.

Appreciate your suggestions.

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    I have never come across one, and to be honest do not see the point of it. I understand what you are trying to accomplish, but it will work against you IMHO. Because SEO is done on a page by page basis this would only serve to actually dilute your index page. You will realize much more traffic by putting the effort into individual sub pages.