42 users online (1 members and 41 guests)  

Thread: Unbelievable!

Related

Status

Angry Unbelievable!

Just need to vent.

Sometime between midnight last night (when I got home) and 9:30 this morning, someone stole both the passenger side tires from one of my cars! They left it jacked up on a cement block. The car was sitting not more than 20 feet from my front door, and both my son and I were home, as well as the dog. There were lights on in the house, too. The police didn't even bother to come out and took my report over the phone. I called the insurance company, too, but they won't send out an adjuster until Monday or Tuesday. The neighbors that I've talked to today didn't see or hear anything.

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    DAYANG!!!!!!

Thats got to hurt! Years ago in an apartment there was a corvette parked right outside my window, they stole all 4 and I never heard a thing. The owner was all upset with me as if it was my fault.

I feel for you, hopefully insurance will come through soon for you...and this time get wheel locks

Dave

Status
    You know, I'm half expecting them to come back tonight to get the other two.

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    Make certain the goat prod is charged

Status
    Well, at least my insurance company is quick. The adjuster was out Monday afternoon and wrote up an estimate. A mere $885. My deductable is $500, but since I have another car and didn't need to use the rental car part of my insurance, the adjuster gave me an extra $100. He had a computer and printer in his car, printed out the estimate, printed out the check, and handed it all over to me. Now the fun part. Finding someone to do the work!

Administrator

Status

Time to hit the junkyard, I am sure you could get the rims for much less.

Dave