40 users online (0 members and 40 guests)  

allstarr

Post Anyone know of...

...any good song editor program? I just want one to edit some words out of a couple of songs.

Administrator

Status

I know of a program called XGedit, and it sounds like the kind of thing you are looking for.

Unfortunately, I cannot find a reference to a web-site for it anywhere.Doh.

I'm still looking, though, and I will post as soon as I find somewhere to D/L it.(I got it on the front of a magazine!)

------------------
    QuietDean-

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

http://www.stgd.ch/Yamaha/xgedit.htm

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel

I figured you would have had a couple replies by now. I do not know much about mp3s and how they work.. I just donwnload em and play em...uh no I dont.

Administrator

Status

Naw. I was wrong. Its a synthesisor thingy and no good to man or beast. Sorry!

------------------
    QuietDean-

allstarr

Ok, I'll say it straight out. My religion asks that we not, or try not to all the time at least, listen to "swearing", cussing, whatever. And I'm getting into Green Day and they say the "'f' word" sometimes. So I wanted to edit them out. Thanks you guys for trying to help. I'll be waiting though, even my friend who's totally into things like that can't find something.