62 users online (1 members and 61 guests)  

Related

1. Postnuke    Forum: General Discussion
    Replies: 1
  2. ezcs.org taking offers from $15    Forum: Domain Name Sales
    Replies: 0
  3. Button links in PostNuke    Forum: Website Scripts Forum
    Replies: 0
  4. PostNuke help needed    Forum: Barter/Trade
    Replies: 5
    New User

Status

Talking Postnuke taking on LiveJournal - I wish, need feedback

Hi everyone, I'm new here and would like to know what you think of my site. It went live mid October and has logged about 100000 page views since that time. I'm hoping it gets a lot busier and have been waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting for Google to index it. The googlebot is on the site pretty much all the time, so I think it has to happen doesn't it??

Anyways, enough blabber, the site is at http://www.freejournal.net

As always, feedback both positive and more importantly negative is appreciated.

P.S. The site was built using Postnuke as the basis, and then I modified a monster theme using autotheme for the final look. I can do this for other people if they are interested...

New User

Status
    What's with the * replacing the f - spam control I assume, anyways the url should be http://www.freejournal.net where the # should be replaced with an f. Thanks.

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    I would never recognize that as being a post nuke site, of course that is a good thing

Good looking site, my only issue would be the large quanity of different text sizes, I have heard it said before, and I agree, it is best to limit to only 2 different fonts.

Dave