42 users online (1 members and 41 guests)  

Related

1. Browser issuses    Forum: CSS Forum
    Replies: 1
  2. Replies: 1
  3. need help wit google message-your browser doen not support browser    Forum: Search Engine Optimization - SEO - Forum
    Replies: 4
    New User

Status

CSS2/DOM Browser Survey

I am working on a browser detection script and need some input from Mac Safari/IE users, Konqueror users, Camino/Chimera users, Galeon users and Ephiphany users. Please visit the link below and submit the browser survey. Thanks in advance.

http://mtjo.f2o.org/browser/browser_survey.php

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    Hey stranger, where ya been hiding?

Most of you probably know mtjo better as sonofmidi, the same member who has developed many of the very webmaster tools that you use here at AHFB.

In the spirit of Thanksgiving, how about giving a little thanks to sonofmidi by following the link and taking the CSS2/DOM Browser Survey. I have checked it out myself and it can't take more than 1 minute to fill out the CSS2/DOM Browser Survey.

Understanding the importance of what you are doing and seeing how easy you have made it for folks to help, I will sticky the post for the next couple weeks or so.

Dave