49 users online (1 members and 48 guests)  

Related

1. Capital letters in meta tags    Forum: Search Engine Optimization - SEO - Forum
    Replies: 0
  2. finding 2 same letters in a row    Forum: CGI Perl Forum
  3. Uppercase letters show up as lowercase    Forum: HTML Forum
    Replies: 1
  4. Many 4 letters domains .com for sale (sedo.com)    Forum: Domain Name Sales
  5. Jumping letters    Forum: Graphics Forum
    Replies: 1
    New User

Status

Letters/text box

dont know if this makes any sens to u guys but i try anyway...just so u know im a total noob and non english so the grammar might be faulty...so to the question

i am making a site where im only allowed to use 4000 letters and thats to little to do anything with so i asked a friend and he said something about a text box...whats that what does it do?...if thats no good is there anyway to make so i can use more letters...thanx for ure help

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreasL1
    dont know if this makes any sens to u guys but i try anyway...just so u know im a total noob and non english so the grammar might be faulty...so to the question

i am making a site where im only allowed to use 4000 letters and thats to little to do anything with so i asked a friend and he said something about a text box...whats that what does it do?...if thats no good is there anyway to make so i can use more letters...thanx for ure help

4000 letters? Does this include the code lol.

check out the form tutorials http://www.ahfb2000.com/htmlforms.php and textarea tag tutorial http://www.ahfb2000.com/formstextareatag.php

Dave

New User

Status
    i have read all the tutorials...and this site is for a child game (neopets) and i have seen other sites there with over 30000...if i cant use more then 4000 then its no idea to build cuz it will only be crap anyway and then the children can do it just as good i think...