29 users online (1 members and 28 guests)  

Related

1. Replies: 2
  2. Domains and hosting or just domains    Forum: One Stop Domains Forum
    Replies: 3
  3. Replies: 0
  4. Transferring Login Data to another script    Forum: CGI Perl Forum
    Replies: 3
    New User

Status

transferring domains from dotser?

Can I transfer domains under a username_X with dotster to username_Y to OneStopDomains?

The only reason why I have 2 usernames is because dotster makes you have a seperate one for their namewinner service, however I want them to go into my OneStopDomains account. Is this possible?

Thanks.

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by born2drv
    Can I transfer domains under a username_X with dotster to username_Y to OneStopDomains?

The only reason why I have 2 usernames is because dotster makes you have a seperate one for their namewinner service, however I want them to go into my OneStopDomains account. Is this possible?

Thanks.
    Hey Yosef,

It has been awhile, been too busy to find the time to teach the "lookkids", looks like you have been equally busy.

You raise an interesting question, one that I have not before been asked but appreciate hearing now

I will shoot off an email to Dotster now and will get back to you as soon as possible.

FYI for members, if you are looking for beautiful gemstones and jewelery for a holiday gift Yosef has some of the finest, I think he could be talked into providing a link or two

Dave

New User

Status
    Hey Dave, thanks for the "plug" I'll just quietly drop this URL
    http://www.dyjewels.com

If you can let me know if I can this transfer to work I'd appreciate it. Otherwise I guess I have to transfer it to a completely different network, and then transfer it back to this one under OneStopDomains I guess right? That's a bit of a hassle :P I just like having all my domains in one place if I can, makes it easier.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave
    Hey Yosef,

It has been awhile, been too busy to find the time to teach the "lookkids", looks like you have been equally busy.

You raise an interesting question, one that I have not before been asked but appreciate hearing now

I will shoot off an email to Dotster now and will get back to you as soon as possible.

FYI for members, if you are looking for beautiful gemstones and jewelery for a holiday gift Yosef has some of the finest, I think he could be talked into providing a link or two

Dave

Administrator

Status

Follow HTML On Twitter Add HTML on Facebook Add HTML on Google+ Add HTML on Linkedin Visit HTML's Youtube Channel
    Hey Yosef,

I have not heard back from them yet, this morning I have to go run errands for my mother(imagine an 80 yo woman locking herself out and CRAWLING THROUGH THE WINDOW!) If I have not rec'd a response by the time I return I will place a call.

Dave

Administrator

Status

Here is the reply I rec'd

Dave,

I. Yes, customers can consolidate domains....but not accounts. Here are
    the directions:

~~MOVING DOMAINS TO A DIFFERENT ACCOUNT~~

If you are the account owner, you can move your domains into a
    different account at anytime. You may want to do this to manage
    a domain separately from your other domains, or to allow someone
    else to access some of your domain names, but not others.

~~TO MOVE THE DOMAIN(S)~~

1) Log into your account that currently holds your domain(s).
    2) Click on the DOMAIN LIST link.
    3) Click on the domain that you wish to move.
    4) Click the MOVE DOMAIN TO ANOTHER ACCOUNT link.
    5) Enter your password and the name of the account to which you want to
    move the domain.
    6) Click on MOVE DOMAIN.
    Hope this helps.

Dave

New User

Status
    OK that sounds perfect, I got a bunch of domains nearing expiration, so I thought I'd transfer them all here first. I'll do that next time I get a chance. Thanks again and best wishes for Christmas