55 users online (1 members and 54 guests)  

Related

1. Give an idea for best site promotors    Forum: Website Promotion Forum
    Replies: 1
  2. Css not working on site    Forum: CSS Forum
    Replies: 3
  3. Comments on my site    Forum: Show it off!
    Replies: 1
  4. Replies: 0

Status

please give me comments on a site im working

I'm an amateur at site making but if you have time please give me some tips/opinions/positive/negative about my site thanks.

http://www.briant.tk

Status
    You should mention something about what the site is about. I can only assume "Clan Terror" is a game? Or is it "Terror Squad?
    Good, functional layout.
    When I click "Members" I get a different colour scheme. Not consistent.
    There's a tiny bit of horizontal scroll on 800x600. Not a big deal, but would be better without it.

Status
    [QUOTE=Android]You should mention something about what the site is about. I can only assume "Clan Terror" is a game? Or is it "Terror Squad?
    Good, functional layout.
    When I click "Members" I get a different colour scheme. Not consistent.
    There's a tiny bit of horizontal scroll on 800x600. Not a big deal, but would be better without it.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the comments Android. the "members" page is from my old layout of the site, thats why its not different. I prolly forgot to take the link down. Yeah i notice the horizonal scroll too. BTW, terrorsquad is a clan of mine from the game Starcraft.

New User

Status
    I'm on Starcraft Bnet once in a while. Not bad. I'll PM you with my Bnet name and maybe we can play together one time. The site is good. I can tell you don't have your links up yet, either that or my comp isn't working right, but it's still good. I'm an amature also. I'm just learning the codes. Keep up the good work.

Status
    [QUOTE=Ne'Zul]I'm on Starcraft Bnet once in a while. Not bad. I'll PM you with my Bnet name and maybe we can play together one time. The site is good. I can tell you don't have your links up yet, either that or my comp isn't working right, but it's still good. I'm an amature also. I'm just learning the codes. Keep up the good work.[/QUOTE]

yeah i knew u play Sc when i saw your zealot avatar

anyways yeah i havent had any links up yet, as im still trying hard to come up with a better layout anyways, if you ever wanna play sc sometime either pm me or u can always visit the website. thanks for the feedback, really appreciate it.